Riverdale

uncfan09

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Jun 8 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826472931[/snapback]Hankins told me to wait to see them, but they are addias i believe.

thats a change, riverdale has always had russel athletics jerseys and nike cleats and such (various brands of pads and helmets)...take a pic if you can and send it to me though when you see them

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Jun 9 2007 - 09:56 AM) 826473222[/snapback]yes addias will be our sponser this year and we will wear their brand of equipment. The Aydelott era has brought alot of new, and positive things to this program. All we need now is a gold ball /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Most new coaches want to make a program their own. I think any new head comes in and makes changes. Not unusual. It is up to the players to buy into those changes and start a NEW attitude along with the coach's new vision. It sounds like CHOP has bought into A's vision. I am glad to hear this. A has character and class.....and he truly cares about his players.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jun 9 2007 - 09:02 AM) 826473226[/snapback]Most new coaches want to make a program their own. I think any new head comes in and makes changes. Not unusual. It is up to the players to buy into those changes and start a NEW attitude along with the coach's new vision. It sounds like CHOP has bought into A's vision. I am glad to hear this. A has character and class.....and he truly cares about his players.

yes but usually when a new coach comes in he is not inheriting a power like RIVERDALE he came inot a STRONG PROGRAM not one that was deteiriating BUT I AM A RIVERALE WARRIOR AND I SUPPORT WHATEVER COMES IN (although i think he needs to use agees more instead of the sporting place outof nashville)and i truely hope he proves me wrong about winning state with a wing T offense in 5A.

Was someone else using Agee's or Nashville Sporting Goods?

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Jun 9 2007 - 07:56 PM) 826473375[/snapback]yes but usually when a new coach comes in he is not inheriting a power like RIVERDALE he came inot a STRONG PROGRAM not one that was deteiriating BUT I AM A RIVERALE WARRIOR AND I SUPPORT WHATEVER COMES IN (although i think he needs to use agees more instead of the sporting place outof nashville)and i truely hope he proves me wrong about winning state with a wing T offense in 5A.

QUOTE(StanTrott @ Jun 9 2007 - 08:29 PM) 826473400[/snapback]Was someone else using Agee's or Nashville Sporting Goods?

almost all athletic departments use agees they support our schools very well and usually give us great rates on equipment and other items but they are a local (rutherford county) store and they support all the area schools

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Jun 13 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826474786[/snapback]I was told that Hankins and i believe Creasey are having a speed camp of some sort. any one else heard this?

I hope that's true...one of the things I noticed in the spring was that the team speed seemed a little off...that's probably reflected in the number of long touchdown runs the defense gave up in the scrimmages. Speed camps do work...and they build a very usable combination of power and speed.

Any summer updates??

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Jun 14 2007 - 03:35 PM) 826475075[/snapback]i had a dream last night that i had to come on coachT and tell everyone i was wrong and that we did win a 5A state championship with a wing-t offense i was so proud and happy LOL now lets hope that coach A and the WARRIORS make that happen

What would be the ultimate slap in the face would be for Oakland to win another gold ball with the wing-t before Riverdale does /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />