Riverdale

uncfan09

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get to watch Oakland a couple of times this season. I don't travel as well as I once did and it is easy to get to. Almost as easy for me as Eagleville and I hope to see a couple of their games as well.

Got to admit that a Oakland hotdog is tempting though.

Now if it was the ribs they have at Oak Ridge I would be there in a heart beat! One of these days I really do have to publish my game guide for the state, food group by food group!

It will be hard passing the next few weeks until things get going. We really need a news update. I did hear we would have a couple new faces that moved in since school ended. That is no surprise with all the new houses going up everywhere.

Maybe we can coax Limbaugh on here to give us an update on the web site.

It really says a lot about football in Rutherford county that the coaches across the state think the best two teams are right here. On top of that we have some other teams starting to close the gap on those two. We should be thankful for what we have and enjoy it while we can.

Go Warriors!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.