Riverdale

uncfan09

Let us know what you think. If you get any details on the scrimmage let us know as well.

Team looks good. Freshman team is really BIG, now if only they have the heart to go with it. Didn't try and talk to the coaches as they were BUSY getting the team ready. Was good to see we are deep at QB still. There was three working out and they can ALL throw.

The team was handling the heat MUCH better than I was.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team looks good. Freshman team is really BIG, now if only they have the heart to go with it. Didn't try and talk to the coaches as they were BUSY getting the team ready. Was good to see we are deep at QB still. There was three working out and they can ALL throw.

The team was handling the heat MUCH better than I was.

Sounds good. How was Smith looking running the offense?

tragedy strucken on riverdale family again, 2 football players involved in a car accident today, both to be juniors. i think both are expected to be okay but from the sketchy details i have heard one had to be revived but things are looking up now. i plead for everyone on this site to buckle up its something i do 100% of the time its not a hassle at all you just force yourself to do it a few times and it becomes a permenant habit i cant get in the car without it anymore. prayers to these boys

http://dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/...NEWS01/70801026

tragedy strucken on riverdale family again, 2 football players involved in a car accident today, both to be juniors. i think both are expected to be okay but from the sketchy details i have heard one had to be revived but things are looking up now. i plead for everyone on this site to buckle up its something i do 100% of the time its not a hassle at all you just force yourself to do it a few times and it becomes a permenant habit i cant get in the car without it anymore. prayers to these boys

http://dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/...NEWS01/70801026

This is another very sad situation. Our prayers go out to both kids and their families.

Everyone needs to wear a seatbelt....and they need to make sure thier buddy is wearing his too. It's such an easy thing to do, it's more comfortable, and it saves lives/limbs/vision.

these guys will make it from what i understand but riverdale family has took a hit this summer with jordan and 2 alumni i know of i believe officer lovejoy was a graduate of riverdale and we also lost another (his name has slipped my mind right now) in iraq i believe. RIP

these guys will make it from what i understand but riverdale family has took a hit this summer with jordan and 2 alumni i know of i believe officer lovejoy was a graduate of riverdale and we also lost another (his name has slipped my mind right now) in iraq i believe. RIP

In Iraq, I believe his last name was Walkup and also in a motorcycle accident, Brandon George. He graduated in 2005. Don't know if he played any sports.

Our school has been lucky for so long ot not have to deal with tragedys and now we are getting several in a row I am VERY HAPPY that those boys will be OK i hope this is one more lesonf or the youth to WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS...when my oldest son was in an accident a few years ago he was luckily wearing his seatbelt and the officer said if he wasnt he COULD have been working a fatality the funny thing is we had just chewed him out 2 weeks before that about not wearing one so we got lucky!!!!So please take a few seconds and buckle up.

HOW are we looking on the feild? I hear tre is doing a really good job running the offense and that he is throwing the ball well also i hear mcclain is running good but the line is VERY GOOD so i think this will be a great year

Welcome to the new defensive coordinator the D has been good for a long time even before the rankin days and i am exctied to see what happens with this new era SHUT OUTS BABY LOL

In Iraq, I believe his last name was Walkup and also in a motorcycle accident, Brandon George. He graduated in 2005. Don't know if he played any sports.

yes i he was our most recent fatality i apologize for leaving him out him my post i had been familiar with him dating back to elementary school but jordan is one of my very best friends i can say without a doubt i would have already seen him and hung out with him today if he was still here. RIP to all and be careful on the roads