Riverdale

uncfan09

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more scrimmages....good idea Coach "A"..be sure no injuries so every1 is ready for the Oakland game. smart very very smart!!!

I like the approach as well...it gives you a couple days to focus on things you've learned from your last scrimmage before starting the game-week routine. It's gonna be fun to watch this team grow as the season moves along.

good article today about riverdale and starting quarterback trey smith

http://dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/.../708180321/1006

Good article today in the DNJ about Riverdale football. Can't wait until Friday night to get this thing started. It has been a long winter and we are ready to get rid of the hangover from last year.

Any word on Riverdale captains? Who can we expect to see as the stars on Friday night

Good article today in the DNJ about Riverdale football. Can't wait until Friday night to get this thing started. It has been a long winter and we are ready to get rid of the hangover from last year.

Any word on Riverdale captains? Who can we expect to see as the stars on Friday night

Historically they have had changing game Captains. Usually ALL the Seniors go out together first followed by the rest of the team. Don't know if that has changed or not under Coach A.

although the field will look traditionally the same on friday, keep your eyes peeled for one BIG change. it will be pretty simple but should improve the overall look (similar to our basketball court upgrade a few years ago). nothing durastic but i guess i take pride in it since me and some others have been working on it at school

although the field will look traditionally the same on friday, keep your eyes peeled for one BIG change. it will be pretty simple but should improve the overall look (similar to our basketball court upgrade a few years ago). nothing durastic but i guess i take pride in it since me and some others have been working on it at school

I'll keep my eyes peeled....thanks for the heads up!

As far as you know, will we be 100% on Friday with everyone available?

I'll keep my eyes peeled....thanks for the heads up!

As far as you know, will we be 100% on Friday with everyone available?

mcclain might not be 100%, he will play but not sure how long. deandre miller still isnt exactly healthy but not sure of his status, believe he will dress though. didnt see him play in any scrimmages. i know josh towe also sat out atleast one scrimmage with a slight injury also. i think all players will be dressed and available (as far as i know) besides keiffer and hoffman the 2 involved in the wreck

mcclain might not be 100%, he will play but not sure how long. deandre miller still isnt exactly healthy but not sure of his status, believe he will dress though. didnt see him play in any scrimmages. i know josh towe also sat out atleast one scrimmage with a slight injury also. i think all players will be dressed and available (as far as i know) besides keiffer and hoffman the 2 involved in the wreck

Deandre did play in the MBA scrimmage & he was really good so hope he will be ready 4 the game Friday. Its great that Keiffer has been able 2 be w/ the team (for both them & him) Hope the SR's have got their act together to keep everyone focused as this is such a big game. what a way to start out the season ....