CENTENNIAL VS. FRANKLIN

CHS 2007

For CHS to win they need to play harder and more aggressive than they have played all year

For FHS to win they need to do the same

Friday night, the court will be full of talent but there will only be one winner in this highly anticipated arch rival matchup.

Sometimes, a game can come down to injuries. The Steelers and the Seahawks were the best teams in the NFL the season before last. Both teams had injuries of all kinds last season. Therefore they did not do near as well. Injuries destroyed both team's entire season.

Im not sayin that Franklin is having a bad season. They are having a heck of a good season. BUT

I believe that Centennial has the slight edge because of Franklin injuries

I predict CHS by 5

GIVE ME A C!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For CHS to win they need to play harder and more aggressive than they have played all year

For FHS to win they need to do the same

Friday night, the court will be full of talent but there will only be one winner in this highly anticipated arch rival matchup.

Sometimes, a game can come down to injuries. The Steelers and the Seahawks were the best teams in the NFL the season before last. Both teams had injuries of all kinds last season. Therefore they did not do near as well. Injuries destroyed both team's entire season.

Im not sayin that Franklin is having a bad season. They are having a heck of a good season. BUT

I believe that Centennial has the slight edge because of Franklin injuries

I predict CHS by 5

GIVE ME A C!!

What does play harder than they have all year mean? Are you saying Centennial has not played hard in other games. For Centennial to win they will have to play much better than they have played all year! Having Siske hurt is a big factor for us but we will step just like we always do.

SMACKDOWN in FRANKTOWN number 2 Brentwood got the first one you guys get to experience the second SMACKDOWN

QUOTE(HSbballfan21 @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826363684[/snapback]

SMACKDOWN in FRANKTOWN number 2 Brentwood got the first one you guys get to experience the second SMACKDOWN

Anyone who thinks this game is going to be a SMACKDOWN has obviously not watched the Cougars since the last meeting. Easily the most improved team in the district and guys like Lamont and Allante step up and become more consistent. Even Mark McFarland has stepped up since and has averaged a pleasantly unexpected 10 pts a game in his last 3 games. Who knows? Maybe he'll be the difference maker tomorrow night. But one thing is for sure, this game will be NOT be a smackdown for either team.

QUOTE(HSbballfan21 @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826363918[/snapback]

Listen stupid person who cannot read post. I was talking about Franklin Smacking Centennial. You are not really a Franklin fan anyway. You are just an annoying little ######. Why don't you go up and introduce yourself to coach K like he ask you to and see what happens.

Quit acting like you are a Franklin Fan!!!

Furthermore....if you are a Franklin Fan....STOP TELLING PEOPLE!! WE DON'T WANT FANS LIKE YOU!

QUOTE(HSbballfan21 @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826363684[/snapback]SMACKDOWN in FRANKTOWN number 2 Brentwood got the first one you guys get to experience the second SMACKDOWN

first off

franklin beat brentwood by 27 last time you played them

centennial beat brentwood by 32 last time

brentwood is 12-10

if that is your impressive smackdown then centennial should win this one by 5

QUOTE(vballlove @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826363252[/snapback]

If yall really wanna no y Lamont aka buG transfered to our school is because coach johnson would not give him a chance on the court if you wanna be real about it becasue he does not like his style of playing ...not only him we have other students at centennial that came from franklin high i had a talk with montay he went to franklin for 2 years and he said coach johnson is nothang but a low down person we will win against franklin

wow you have no idea what you are talking about. coach johnson is a good man and if they dont like his style of playing then they must not like winning. coach johnson is a cool guy and ive never seen him blow up on a player or official hes one of the classiest coaches around. Oh and who the heck is Montay?

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826364155[/snapback]

wow you have no idea what you are talking about. coach johnson is a good man and if they dont like his style of playing then they must not like winning. coach johnson is a cool guy and ive never seen him blow up on a player or official hes one of the classiest coaches around. Oh and who the heck is Montay?

Montay was a former Franklin football player before going to Centennial his sophomore year. Doesn't have any athletic affiliations with the school, so I'm not really sure why he was mentioned in the first place.

QUOTE(zoosee12 @ Feb 8 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826364058[/snapback]

first off

franklin beat brentwood by 27 last time you played them

centennial beat brentwood by 32 last time

brentwood is 12-10

if that is your impressive smackdown then centennial should win this one by 5

hmmm well the first game Centennial beat Brentwood by 1 point in overtime and you should have lost that game. Brentwood will probably beat you next time you play. Your just as bad if not worse than they are.

Let me repeat SMACKDOWN in FRANKTOWN II

Make sure you get on this board after the game.

QUOTE(lax4life32 @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826364155[/snapback]

How dare you ask who is Montay? He is one of the all-time greats in Franklin "City League" history. If you don't believe it, just ask him. Coach Johnson had ample time to evaluate his talent and abilities on Saturday mornings for several years. I just don't think he had what it took to be a "Rebel."

The are other "Optimist" All-Stars walking the halls of Franklin and Centennial. The church leagues need to get in the hallways and recruit!!!

I need a magazine subscription........does anyone know who can help me with that? I could also use some help passing my "Coaching Basketball" final.

dont worry i will be on the board after the game annticipating your excuses

and i highly doubt we'll lose to brentwood again this season

you know that

so i dont even know why you're saying it

and i think the records prove that we are better than b-wood

12-10 for brentwood

20-7 for centennial including 14-2 since losing to you guys last time

if thats not stepping up, i dont know what is