Elizabethton and G-P are dominating region 1AA?

mrv1

QUOTE(mrv1 @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826361918[/snapback]

Can they be stopped?

I believe South Greene split with the Lady Cyclones and if I am correct and not taking anything from the Lady Cyclones because they do have a good team in the Victory over the Lady Rebels I believe South Greene's leading post player Megan Clevenger did not play in that game. I think it is so funny everyone on Coach T does not want to give South Greene any credit. Well guess what they are a pretty good team and a young team at that. Go Lady Rebels show these people the kind of team you are and maybe after you win the district and region you may get some respect that you deserve. GO LADY REBELS!!

The reason South Greene is not getting as much recognition is that they have been a little down the last few seasons. Elizabethton and Pigeon Forge had good runs during that time and Pittman had a great year last year and it has carried over to this season. We know South Greene is good and is making a push back to the top as evidenced by their victory over Elizabethton. I suspect the two teams will meet again and South Greene will get their shot at reclaiming Region 1 and the recognition that comes with it. Trust me, Elizabethton knows South Greene can play. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

In Region 1, there are four teams that share the co-favorite role. In D-1AA its co-leaders Elizabethton and South Greene and in D-2AA its Claiborne Co and Gatlinburg Pittman. I know CC beat GP in their first meeting but havent heard how the second one turned out that was scheduled to be played last weekend. Anybody got a score?

Unicoi is the darkhorse from D1; and from D2 it would probably be either Pigeon Forge or Rutledge as the darkhorse.

QUOTE(limestonecove @ Feb 7 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826362749[/snapback]

pgsg10fr, so greene has a good team and a strong history, but dont count unicoi out just yet. the devils are better than they have been playing and may have something left for you. fyi those four letter words dont impress anyone. so greene should really clean up their mouths

EXCUSE ME FOUR LETTER WORDS !!!!!!! I think I've seen a lot of those words come out of the mouths of many teams which is not very nice but why don't you stick to the subject and oh yeah bring it.