District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ballbasher30 @ Apr 10 2007 - 06:44 AM) 826433708[/snapback]not to beat a dead horse, but all we heard about this year was how the coaches at cheatham county were trying to instill discipline into the program and they ran off the coach for it. chaetham was already with out a player who was ejected friday from a game, and now they will be without their catcher as he was called out on strikes in the 7th innning and threw his bat and was promptly ejected.

that is not going to help their cause to earn a spilt today with fairview. cheatham pitched Huckaby and lost so it will be interesting to see how they do today.

the head COACH has to first learn discipline in the CLASS room!! and he was not ran, off he >>QUIT> TENNESSEE<<. what a season those BOYS could of had at CHEATHAM COUNTY CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL, MAYBE IN THE THIRD SPOT IN DISTRICT OR POSSIBLE FIRST, BUT FOR SURE NOT IN THE LAST SPOT ON THE PAGE!!!!! what will they call their tem this year THE WAR EAGLES ?? this team of cubs players all grew up together most played on the same teams as they were growing up! come out this summer and watch these same group of BOYS play have FUN and WIN all at the same time. there will be no foul mouth talking there and there will be no bad comments made toward players or their PARENTS, not to say be easy on the umpires!! < thats just a joke<<<. LET THE HEALING BEGIN

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:08 AM) 826433762[/snapback]the head COACH has to first learn discipline in the CLASS room!! and he was not ran, off he >>QUIT> TENNESSEE<<. what a season those BOYS could of had at CHEATHAM COUNTY CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL, MAYBE IN THE THIRD SPOT IN DISTRICT OR POSSIBLE FIRST, BUT FOR SURE NOT IN THE LAST SPOT ON THE PAGE!!!!! what will they call their tem this year THE WAR EAGLES ?? this team of cubs players all grew up together most played on the same teams as they were growing up! come out this summer and watch these same group of BOYS play have FUN and WIN all at the same time. there will be no foul mouth talking there and there will be no bad comments made toward players or their PARENTS, not to say be easy on the umpires!! < thats just a joke<<<. LET THE HEALING BEGIN

ok im sick and tired of this but i wanna throw something in there... didnt they just have a kid tossed friday and yesterday??? do you wanna blame that on the coach too??? wait he already QUIT so you cant blame it on him now. so who are you gonna blame now??? and dont even act like all of yall werent tryin to run him off!!! that is the only reason you got on here and started talkin bout this crap in the first place!!! let the healin begin??? are you serious??? you sound like they were kiddnapped or something!!! this is crazy!!!

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:30 AM) 826433785[/snapback]ok im sick and tired of this but i wanna throw something in there... didnt they just have a kid tossed friday and yesterday??? do you wanna blame that on the coach too??? wait he already QUIT so you cant blame it on him now. so who are you gonna blame now??? and dont even act like all of yall werent tryin to run him off!!! that is the only reason you got on here and started talkin bout this crap in the first place!!! let the healin begin??? are you serious??? you sound like they were kiddnapped or something!!! this is crazy!!!

just a reply <<< discipline can be taken care of, and i do mean taken care of!!!!!! with out the use of any language that is taught in the school system. i not be one of those folks u apply me with in the{ yall} that wuz TRYING 2 run him off. i b n that group that say PROFANITY n any sound from your MOUTH u b gone! thats DICIPLINE! who cares how a coach punishes. thats his call, but with out a dirty word or bad comment. those lines are never to be broken. AND THE HEALING HAS BEGUN!

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826433826[/snapback]just a reply <<< discipline can be taken care of, and i do mean taken care of!!!!!! with out the use of any language that is taught in the school system. i not be one of those folks u apply me with in the{ yall} that wuz TRYING 2 run him off. i b n that group that say PROFANITY n any sound from your MOUTH u b gone! thats DICIPLINE! who cares how a coach punishes. thats his call, but with out a dirty word or bad comment. those lines are never to be broken. AND THE HEALING HAS BEGUN!

what needs to be healed??? i dont understand...

QUOTE(Eastwood @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826433861[/snapback]those boys that were broke down by nasty comments and the foul talk, and who knows what else. that will heal over the school break. UNDERSTAND!

i mean was it really that bad??? you sound like the coach was the worst thing that couldve happend to the kids. you are the only person that is still talkin bout it. everyone else has stopped talkin bout it cause they got what they wanted... the coach quit and now the kids are so much better off now. good for them good luck the rest of the season. at least he put a little bit of disipline into his coaching.

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Apr 10 2007 - 10:12 AM) 826433872[/snapback]After Monday's games:

Harpeth 8-0

Sycamore 7-1 (one game back)

Mont. Central 5-3 (3 games back)

Creekwood 4-4 (4 games back)

Fairview 3-5 (5 games back)

Stewart Co. 2-6 (6 games back)

Waverly 2-6 (6 games back)

Cheatham 1-7 (7 games back)

Wow man -----you do good! Keep up the good work - by the way I'm hungry - know where to get any good pizza's????

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826433840[/snapback]what needs to be healed??? i dont understand...

Eastwood's brain needs to be healed because IT IS SERIOUSLY DAMAGED!!!!

The former coach was given one of two options. He could either resign as the head baseball coach OR he was going to be fired from both being the baseball coach & from his teaching position as well. TRUST ME I KNOW!!!!

Now with that having been said, the Cubs were never going to be picked to finish anywhere from #1-#3 in the district this year like Eastwood says. WHAT A JOKE!!!! Most everyone had the Cubs finishing from #6-#8 in the district with Fairview & Stewart Co. being the other two lower ranked teams in the district.

Cheatham Co. has a really good chance to finish as high as #5 in the district. They have five games remaining against Fairview, Stewart Co. (twice), & Waverly Central (twice). There is no coach in this district that predicted the Cubs to finish in the Top 5. Trust me I know this as well. That comeback win over Montgomery Central last week could play a huge role at the end of the season. COME ON OUT TODAY & WATCH THE CUBS TRY TO PROVE THE DOUBTERS WRONG WHEN THEY HOST FAIRVIEW AT 5PM.

Now Eastwood, the current two baseball coaches ARE FOOTBALL COACHES!!! You know this, I know this, most everyone on CoachT knows this. There are already two postions available for anyone who is certified and wants to come and coach the baseball team at CCCHS next spring. The are young and they are playing hard now they just do things that young kids tend to do from time-to-time. TRUST ME!!! I KNOW ALL ABOUT PLAYING VARSITY ATHLETICS AS A SOPHOMORE!!!! IT'S NO FUN WHEN YOU ARE GETTING YOUR BRAINS BEAT IN DESPITE GIVING IT EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE GOT!!!!

Fielding mistakes and hitting slumps are going to happen. It's going to happen to people at any level of baseball. The coaches know this and all they ask of those guys is to PLAY HARD!!!! If you continue to play hard good things will eventually come your way. Look at the things that happened late for the Cubs last week in the game against Montgomery Central (who may be the second best team in this district).

What is IN-EXCUSABLE is the fact that in three of the last four games one member of the Cubs baseball team has gotten himself thrown out for what I like to call NOT BEING MENTALLY TOUGH!!!! You can't call out an umpire when it comes to questioning his strike zone, you can't try to maliciously run over someone when they are tagging you out, and you certainly can throw temper tantrums and sling bats and other equipment. ALL OF THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE "NO-NO's".

I WOULD HOPE THAT ANYONE WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY IF THEY HAD A KID PLAYING BASEBALL & THEIR SON(S) DID THINGS SUCH AS THE ONES THAT I HAVE LISTED & IF SOME OF THE ONES THAT DID SUCH THINGS AS THESE ARE EXPECTING TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE FALL THEN I CAN PROMISE THEM, YOU, & ANYONE ELSE THAT THEIR CAREERS ON THE GRIDIRON AT CCCHS WILL BE SHORT-LIVED!!!!!

QUOTE(abaseballfan @ Apr 10 2007 - 10:34 AM) 826433885[/snapback]Wow man -----you do good! Keep up the good work - by the way I'm hungry - know where to get any good pizza's????

As a matter of fact I do! Need some more? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Are you trekking to Dover? That's a long haul.