District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 18 2007 - 11:39 PM) 826440813[/snapback]I can assure you I called Coach T to post the score the minute the last out was record. Unlike some other schools in town when they lose /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hey now, I know your not referring to Oakland since the one time we did lose I sent 2 texts to ya giving you the score of that game. Hopefully that will be the only time we lost this year

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OaklandBasketball @ Apr 19 2007 - 12:18 PM) 826441115[/snapback]Hey now, I know your not referring to Oakland since the one time we did lose I sent 2 texts to ya giving you the score of that game. Hopefully that will be the only time we lost this year

They know who they are 4 district games for everyone next week - can you call me and give me Oakland scores in progress and finals each night?

QUOTE(davidlimbaugh @ Apr 19 2007 - 12:38 PM) 826441133[/snapback]They know who they are 4 district games for everyone next week - can you call me and give me Oakland scores in progress and finals each night?

Have had company this week so thats why I havent been out to the ballgames, but I should be able to make it to both series next week, at least for the home games

Riverdale gets a BIG win tonight vs Mt Juliet 3-2 with the score tied 1-1 in the 7th Brandon pearl lead of the 7th with a walk (3 of them on the night) then stole second on a ball in the dirt axel watson walks then on a wild pitch brandon and axel move up to 2nd and 3rd then skinner hits a fly ball to right and brandon tags for the go ahead run with 2 outs also axel advances to 3rd then he scores on a passed ball...Mt juliet scored a run in the bottom of the inning by an error and the next batter grounds out to end the game Jordon Henderson had a no hitter til the 5th when it was broken up with a nice base hit then gave up a run and brian davis came in and closed the game

good game tonight WARRIORS see you in lavergne on sat. have fun at prom

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826441565[/snapback]Riverdale gets a BIG win tonight vs Mt Juliet 3-2 with the score tied 1-1 in the 7th Brandon pearl lead of the 7th with a walk (3 of them on the night) then stole second on a ball in the dirt axel watson walks then on a wild pitch brandon and axel move up to 2nd and 3rd then skinner hits a fly ball to right and brandon tags for the go ahead run with 2 outs also axel advances to 3rd then he scores on a passed ball...Mt juliet scored a run in the bottom of the inning by an error and the next batter grounds out to end the game Jordon Henderson had a no hitter til the 5th when it was broken up with a nice base hit then gave up a run and brian davis came in and closed the game

GO WARRIORS

congrats

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826441565[/snapback]Riverdale gets a BIG win tonight vs Mt Juliet 3-2 with the score tied 1-1 in the 7th Brandon pearl lead of the 7th with a walk (3 of them on the night) then stole second on a ball in the dirt axel watson walks then on a wild pitch brandon and axel move up to 2nd and 3rd then skinner hits a fly ball to right and brandon tags for the go ahead run with 2 outs also axel advances to 3rd then he scores on a passed ball...Mt juliet scored a run in the bottom of the inning by an error and the next batter grounds out to end the game Jordon Henderson had a no hitter til the 5th when it was broken up with a nice base hit then gave up a run and brian davis came in and closed the game

GO WARRIORS

Way to go. Go Warriors. Glad to see us get a big win against a quality opponnet. Hopefully we are on our game and ready to take 2nd in the district. I know we got some tough games coming up but hopefully we now have some big Mo going into those games.

What a game tonight...it went 10 innings with my WARRIOIRS losing 1-0 it was a great game by both teams espcially pitching and defense there were some very nice balls hit tonight but a defender usually made a really good play or the pitcher stepped up and made the pitch he needed to make ...we threatend many times during the game but we couldnt get that 2 out hit

good game tonight see you tomorrow

GO WARRIORS

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 23 2007 - 10:51 PM) 826443900[/snapback]What a game tonight...it went 10 innings with my WARRIOIRS losing 1-0 it was a great game by both teams espcially pitching and defense there were some very nice balls hit tonight but a defender usually made a really good play or the pitcher stepped up and made the pitch he needed to make ...we threatend many times during the game but we couldnt get that 2 out hit

good game tonight see you tomorrow

GO WARRIORS

i was in the stands tonight watching the game and i saw a riverdale team that is having a hard time hitting up and down the line up. the way i saw it if you got riverdales 1 and 2 batters out skinner and hunter you were looking good.. but it looks like to me hunter is pressing trying to get a spark going witch is good but he needs to know he is not going to get alot of pitches to hit if i remember he only got two fastballs all game the first pitch to him then latter in the AB that he pulled the homer foul... stay cool chad you are one top hitters in the state of TN and have a good future ahead of you.. to the rest of the warriors keep your heads up it will all come around at just the right time..