District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(fudge @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:13 PM) 826447267[/snapback]Last time I checked, the home team does pay the umps. I don't believe anything was said about you paying the umps............I said the homeplate ump blew the call by a mile....... and that is the facts.

You didn't in your post but your fans at the game were claiming that "oakland pays off the umps, and thats why they win." direct quote...

Of course the same fans that said that also said that since we lost to Cookville and you beat cookville that somehow we "stunk" ....... explain that one to me?

last time i checked we split with cookville. uh. oh well i guess without our "bought" umpires, you should beat Oakland pretty handily tomorrow, right?

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826447278[/snapback]Is almost losing to the 8th place team in the district considered a "fluke" too, Oakland fans? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

sure is!!!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

love how you have to crack on our near misses because we don't give you anything else!!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:32 PM) 826447288[/snapback]I think even if you end up tied, that blackman owns the tiebreaker. so I guess that the only way Riverdale jumps you is a Warrior win AND a Blackman loss. not 100% sure, however

Blackman does own the tie breaker over them but I'm not from blackman i just want to see Riverdale in that side of the bracket because we know they aren't going to beat Oakland

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 27 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826447288[/snapback]I think even if you end up tied, that blackman owns the tiebreaker. so I guess that the only way Riverdale jumps you is a Warrior win AND a Blackman loss. not 100% sure, however

i think you are right...we have had control of our own destiny this whole time no matter how bleak it has looked but for some reason we are not getting it done

Hopefully we will come out and fight tomorrow on SR night at RIVERDALE against segel and get a much needed WIN if we end up on the bracket with oakland then so be it we will have to beat them some time if we want to advacne anywhere...remember no state championship is ever won in the district tournament

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:18 PM) 826447273[/snapback]You didn't in your post but your fans at the game were claiming that "oakland pays off the umps, and thats why they win." direct quote...

Of course the same fans that said that also said that since we lost to Cookville and you beat cookville that somehow we "stunk" ....... explain that one to me?

last time i checked we split with cookville. uh. oh well i guess without our "bought" umpires, you should beat Oakland pretty handily tomorrow, right?

I don't know nor do I care what some fans were claiming. I didnt hear your listed quote........ This reply began as answer to "an ugly game" and how terrible the homeplate ump was... Yea, we split with Cookeville too..... Guess that speaks to how competitive District 7AAA is...... When you are one of the smallest teams in AAA (a little over 1,100 total students) I guess we should be beat by the big Boro teams with over twice the player pool to choose from. That said, we are proud of our team and how they conduct themselves. If you can control the fans, more power to you....... We have had sport teams ranked as high as #1 in USA Today polls too......... That ranking doesn't mean anything if you can't win the big one............. The point of this was the homeplate call, I guess you saw him as out, right?

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826447278[/snapback]Is almost losing to the 8th place team in the district considered a "fluke" too, Oakland fans? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Maybe, but good teams find a way to win. Oakland has been pretty good at finding a way to win this year in case you havent noticed

QUOTE(fudge @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:41 PM) 826447293[/snapback]I don't know nor do I care what some fans were claiming. I didnt hear your listed quote........ This reply began as answer to "an ugly game" and how terrible the homeplate ump was... Yea, we split with Cookeville too..... Guess that speaks to how competitive District 7AAA is...... When you are one of the smallest teams in AAA (a little over 1,100 total students) I guess we should be beat by the big Boro teams with over twice the player pool to choose from. That said, we are proud of our team and how they conduct themselves. If you can control the fans, more power to you....... We have had sport teams ranked as high as #1 in USA Today polls too......... That ranking doesn't mean anything if you can't win the big one............. The point of this was the homeplate call, I guess you saw him as out, right?

does it matter? Ok what if i say yes? Guess what...game is over? by the way we only have about 300 more students than you. sorry we are the smallest 'boro school. I haven't said one negative thing about your players, and you've done the same. But fans can make a game ugly just as much as an ump can. any way ask the other boro teams about that ump...when they see him they all cringe...especially behind the plate.