District 7-AAA

rhs1234

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:46 PM) 826447297[/snapback]does it matter? Ok what if i say yes? Guess what...game is over? by the way we only have about 300 more students than you. sorry we are the smallest 'boro school. I haven't said one negative thing about your players, and you've done the same. But fans can make a game ugly just as much as an ump can. any way ask the other boro teams about that ump...when they see him they all cringe...especially behind the plate.

Now that is a statement I can agree with.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826447291[/snapback]...remember no state championship is ever won in the district tournament

But every state championship team has started there /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(smiley01 @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:57 PM) 826447306[/snapback]But every state championship team has started there /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

With the current TSSAA Playoff System 80% of the trip to Spring Fling IS the District Tournaments.

Once you survive the district tournament, ya only have to make sure your #1 is better than someone else's #1 on

a Monday and Friday night and you are State Tourney Bound!

QUOTE(Winners Inc @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826447278[/snapback]Is almost losing to the 8th place team in the district considered a "fluke" too, Oakland fans? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I wonder if Siegel will have enough pitching depth and offense to get past the district tournament /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:20 PM) 826447331[/snapback]I wonder if Siegel will have enough pitching depth and offense to get past the district tournament /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

it is gonna be probably the most wide open for second place than it has been for a while i think blackman can advacne again i think siegel can also cookeville

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Apr 28 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826447334[/snapback]it is gonna be probably the most wide open for second place than it has been for a while i think blackman can advacne again i think siegel can also cookeville

Yeah if Blackman wins tomorrow that side of the pool will be wide open ANY of the 4 teams could win that side

QUOTE(smiley01 @ Apr 28 2007 - 12:28 AM) 826447336[/snapback]Yeah if Blackman wins tomorrow that side of the pool will be wide open ANY of the 4 teams could win that side

If Warren Co sweeps Lebanon it may not matter what Blackman does? The Blaze need a win and a Riverdale win to ensure a 3rd place finish if the Pioneers get the sweep this weekend....

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ Apr 27 2007 - 11:20 PM) 826447331[/snapback]I wonder if Siegel will have enough pitching depth and offense to get past the district tournament /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Obviously they have enough if they are winning their mid-week games, as well as their district games. I heard the freshman that closed the game out tonight by getting a double play in the 6th, and striking out the side in the 7th has a great amount of potential. I am excited to see how his career develops. Strap it back on tomorrow boys and get the sweep.

GOING BACK TO THE BLIND UNP IN THE SPARTA OAKLAND GAME , IF HE IS THIS BAD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT WHY IS HE ON THE FIELD ? THE ANSWER IS HE CALLS IT FOR THE RIGHT TEAM . THIS GAME WAS BOUGHT NOT WON , AND WINNERS FIND WAYS TO WIN AND IF THEY CAN'T THEY PAY THEIR WAY . NOW THAT WE HAVE SEEN EVERYONE PLAY IN THE DISTRICT siegel IS THE BEST TEAM IF THE UMPS CALL IT RIGHT .

QUOTE(wacot @ Apr 28 2007 - 07:10 AM) 826447375[/snapback]GOING BACK TO THE BLIND UNP IN THE SPARTA OAKLAND GAME , IF HE IS THIS BAD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT WHY IS HE ON THE FIELD ? THE ANSWER IS HE CALLS IT FOR THE RIGHT TEAM . THIS GAME WAS BOUGHT NOT WON , AND WINNERS FIND WAYS TO WIN AND IF THEY CAN'T THEY PAY THEIR WAY . NOW THAT WE HAVE SEEN EVERYONE PLAY IN THE DISTRICT siegel IS THE BEST TEAM IF THE UMPS CALL IT RIGHT .

Yeah just completely ignore Oakland's other 33 wins this season. If Siegel is the best team then how did they get swept by Oakland? No knock on Siegel, but this assumption that Oakland pays refs off to win a game is just jealousy and bitterness in its truest form. Bad breaks are a part of the game, they happen to everyone, no matter where it is played. BTW, its not like WC roughed the best we could throw out there with our #4 starter on the mound

Dang, they caught us......we have a big ole budget. We can pay for umps to go to Knoxville with us.... anywhere we want. In fact to 34 games in all so far. Dang it, that mix-up on the check the day we lost to Cookeville cost us. Had we not had that mistake trying to pay them off, we would be undefeated right now. RATS..........guess I need to head to the new new fundraiser for the umps they have today. We will need big bucks for the tourney.

Winners INC.......congrats on the big win last night. Be excited and proud. I was really glad for you. Riverdale has been such a powerhouse over the last yrs in this area, it had to be a great feeling to finally get a W over them. I am just sad that Lefty and Z-Jo weren't able to experience that euphoria. We all know they were part of it though by building the program and being an example of leadership.