District 4aaa

HB2021

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BosemanWBFan @ Mar 31 2007 - 05:30 AM) 826427015[/snapback]WB is the team to beat in 4AAA just wait and see who wins the district. SD does not have the hitting with Cody out

Thats pretty funny since South Doyle has scored 6 or more runs in every district game but the farragut game, and that is plenty of runs considering the pitching that SD has.

QUOTE(BosemanWBFan @ Mar 31 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826427015[/snapback]WB is the team to beat in 4AAA just wait and see who wins the district. SD does not have the hitting with Cody out

that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. clearly SD has the best team right now, but look for teams like WB, Farragut, and Maryville down the road

QUOTE(shakeandbake @ Apr 1 2007 - 12:23 PM) 826427537[/snapback]south doyle has good hitters up and down the lineup 1-9.I don't know if this guy has ever watched a baseball game in his life, but i'm not on here to run my mouth we'll find out monday who the better team is.

good luck to both teams....and SD heads up....all i got to say is Basketball..haha