District 4aaa

HB2021

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826440216[/snapback]Bearden got hammered by the Kees last nigh, 8 run fourth, Bearden fell apart

That is putting it mildly. Holland looked awsome. What few hits Bearden got were blop hits except J. Miller's homerun.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(7inningparadise @ Apr 19 2007 - 10:40 AM) 826440972[/snapback]whats the word on Maryville this year, top pitchers, top hitters

Penley is a velocity thrower. He throws tons of first pitch FB's. More than half of the team will swing at the first pitch. Line-up includes 2-5 Strong, Clement, Darras, Bryan, and a decent 9 hole hitter.

QUOTE(braves4life @ Apr 21 2007 - 05:43 PM) 826442473[/snapback]Farragut won both games today

4-3 over Karns

12-0 vs. West

The Karns game was def. a good one. I was still a little confused with the controversy in the 6th inning. The outfielder caught the ball then the ump said out then as the player rolled over the ball came out and then the ump said safe. I can see that part but then the outfielder threw the ball to 2nd in what looked like plenty of time to get the runner from first out, but the ump still called him safe, he even said he was safe before either the ball or the player got the base. That would've been the first out and I doubt Karns would've scored any runs had they called it an out. Instead, Karns scored 3 times and tied the game. Oh well Farragut still won but I was confused on how the runner was safe.

Then in the bottom of the inning the Karns 1st baseman went off the bag and the ump said the Farragut runner was out. That was very crazy as well.