GC V. Dburg

GCPioneer

QUOTE(lovethegame @ Feb 13 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826370980[/snapback]

Wow, I bet you feel bad. I mean there will be a gap in those championship banners that overcrowd your stadium. I guess they forgot about that class, pride, and respect for opponents tonight with those two technicals.

Would you like any ketchup with your crow?

No I eat my crow without anything, on it thank you for your concern and that of others who are enjoying their brief moments of Glory......

As for the antics of Coach Brown hey this is not the first time and probably will not be the last if the school really pride themselves in their pride, sportsmanship and pursuit of excellence then they have a serious flaw.... this technical thing has happened before and administration it needs to be corrected and quick. It is going to be embarassing for you Mr. Miles to sit on a state board and you have a coach on your staff who exemplifies behaviour such as his..... before you do anything to any student for their behavior in the dressing room perhaps you can see what he/she had as a role model the past few years..... So whatever consequences that student received be sure that the Coach gets double or triple the punishment.

OK now as for my good fiends in GC and DC.... before you start shooting us down and believe me I am glad for you ... yes I hate my team lost but I lose with class and dignity however I will make these points to both of you stay focus.... DHS in no longer your problem......you are your own worse enemy..... it is always great to see the champs go down and as for the gap in the banner... we still have a football championship and the district volleyball championship that (I think we won from .......DC.....) that we have not hung as of yet, and those were this past year not back 10 - 20 or 30 years ago. Just look at Duke this year and their struggles ( just goes to show even the best team have a bad day)....... my advice to you all would be enjoy the moment and in case neither of you realize it..... the district tournament is still being played and the higher you are seeded here works out even better for you in the Regionals.... Just thought I would tell you seeing that neither of you have moved much further then the 1st round in the last 2 years.... I wanted you to know that there were still a few games left to play... so all of that negative energy could now be put toward each other....

The Trojans have left the building....

Sorry ya'll I had to throw that last little line in their.... good luck....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:34 AM) 826371541[/snapback]

No I eat my crow without anything, on it thank you for your concern and that of others who are enjoying their brief moments of Glory......

As for the antics of Coach Brown hey this is not the first time and probably will not be the last if the school really pride themselves in their pride, sportsmanship and pursuit of excellence then they have a serious flaw.... this technical thing has happened before and administration it needs to be corrected and quick. It is going to be embarassing for you Mr. Miles to sit on a state board and you have a coach on your staff who exemplifies behaviour such as his..... before you do anything to any student for their behavior in the dressing room perhaps you can see what he/she had as a role model the past few years..... So whatever consequences that student received be sure that the Coach gets double or triple the punishment.

OK now as for my good fiends in GC and DC.... before you start shooting us down and believe me I am glad for you ... yes I hate my team lost but I lose with class and dignity however I will make these points to both of you stay focus.... DHS in no longer your problem......you are your own worse enemy..... it is always great to see the champs go down and as for the gap in the banner... we still have a football championship and the district volleyball championship that (I think we won from .......DC.....) that we have not hung as of yet, and those were this past year not back 10 - 20 or 30 years ago. Just look at Duke this year and their struggles ( just goes to show even the best team have a bad day)....... my advice to you all would be enjoy the moment and in case neither of you realize it..... the district tournament is still being played and the higher you are seeded here works out even better for you in the Regionals.... Just thought I would tell you seeing that neither of you have moved much further then the 1st round in the last 2 years.... I wanted you to know that there were still a few games left to play... so all of that negative energy could now be put toward each other....

Gibson Co. did play a pretty decent game last night but no where near what they ahve played against Dyer Co. in both games this year...Some reason Gibson Co. will be up and hoppin Friday night against Dyer Co..watch!!!...not saying we will win but our boys will be up and ready to play for an upset...

Dyersburg is a good team and beat GC by 3 points and 1 point in the regular season...however I did have a good feeling that if we stopped McLin last night we would have a pretty good shot at winning...GC didn't really stop McLin but McLin stopped himself by getting into foul trouble....Wish him the best as he goes somewhere to play college...has he signed with anyone?

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Feb 14 2007 - 06:29 PM) 826372053[/snapback]

Gibson Co. did play a pretty decent game last night but no where near what they ahve played against Dyer Co. in both games this year...Some reason Gibson Co. will be up and hoppin Friday night against Dyer Co..watch!!!...not saying we will win but our boys will be up and ready to play for an upset...

Dyersburg is a good team and beat GC by 3 points and 1 point in the regular season...however I did have a good feeling that if we stopped McLin last night we would have a pretty good shot at winning...GC didn't really stop McLin but McLin stopped himself by getting into foul trouble....Wish him the best as he goes somewhere to play college...has he signed with anyone?

If I am not mistaken, Victor is a Junior.

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:34 AM) 826371541[/snapback]

You ramble on so much I forget half of what you say. One thing I do remember is you have left the building,with about three bricks shy of a full load...lol. The state championship you are talking about was in football not basketball We were runnerup in state championship basketball..If you had ever come to Newbern, I bet you haven't, you would see the big orange and white sign that we so proudly have displayed coming into town. The sign has been there for 32 years. So you see we are very proud of that team and what they accomplished. We didn't have to win but three games, to win the state championship back then, but they were teams we hadn't played all year. They were teams from different areas of the state. We also had to score three touchdowns in 7 minutes to win the final game. Now that is something to be proud and a part of.

QUOTE(DCfan74 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826372305[/snapback]

There is a rumor that Victor is transfering to Dyer Co. next year. Can anyone verify this as truth or wishfull thinking on the part of Dyer Co. hopefuls.?

lol...is Dyer Co. becoming the Shelbyville(girls team) of guys basketball??? Everyone is going to Dyer Co.!!!!!

There is a rumor that Victor is transfering to Dyer Co. next year. Can anyone verify this as truth or wishfull thinking on the part of Dyer Co. hopefuls.?

I heard it was the McLin twins and the Brown brothers. They are going to have themselves emancipated, then all move into an apartment together over the tatto parlor on main street. That way their parents don't have to move. Some DC alums have arranged for them to work at the Sonic as roller skating servers. This will enable DC to slip them extra cash as "tips" for delivering their foot long coneys.

Let's give it a break. Enough inuendos and "somebody said". Why subject 16 and 17 year olds to this type of gossip.

NOW FOR SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT:

How did Anna Nicole Smith really die?

Let's give it a break. Enough inuendos and "somebody said". Why subject 16 and 17 year olds to this type of gossip.

NOW FOR SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT:

How did Anna Nicole Smith really die?

I couldn't agree with you more, but why we are on the subject I just wanted to clarify that I am the father Anna Nicole's child(Duh da Dum).

D.C.You never know..Justin's uncle has talked to big Victor about the rumor so Victor's Dad is aware that Dyer Co will be loaded next year and that Victor could be the missing link..But..they would have to make a move..Probably could be arranged for about 3 months since it's not very many miles seperating them..Both his parents played for Dyersburg,his sister is playing now..I believe she quit the team early in the season but came back..not sure though..so maybe she could be swayed as well..but I have heard that Victor's Dad,Victor Sr. isn't too happy about some of the players that are on the floor and the substituting patterns..I did hear in the loss to Dyer Co that Victor Jr commented that the wrong players were on the court..So..who knows...The soap opera continues...Another rumor..and again..JuST A Rumor..I heard this morning that a player from Dyersburg ,I know the name but won't say in case it's not true,got into a verbal altercation with Coach Brown after the game and told him he couldn't coach..that they could get a coach out of a cracker box that could coach better than him,and supposedely took a swing at Brown..I heard the player was put in alternative school..again..Not sure..may not be true..Someone from Dyersburg close to the team may know more.. Again..Just a rumor..the Soap opera continues!

QUOTE(mrbigster @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826372502[/snapback]

D.C.You never know..Justin's uncle has talked to big Victor about the rumor so Victor's Dad is aware that Dyer Co will be loaded next year and that Victor could be the missing link..But..they would have to make a move..Probably could be arranged for about 3 months since it's not very many miles seperating them..Both his parents played for Dyersburg,his sister is playing now..I believe she quit the team early in the season but came back..not sure though..so maybe she could be swayed as well..but I have heard that Victor's Dad,Victor Sr. isn't too happy about some of the players that are on the floor and the substituting patterns..I did hear in the loss to Dyer Co that Victor Jr commented that the wrong players were on the court..So..who knows...The soap opera continues...

I also talked to Tyler Caldwell's Dad today at work..He told me Tyler may playbasketball for the Trojans his senior year..I believe Victor and Tyler are pretty close so both of them could play for the Trojans..All of them have rode with me to watch Lake Co play in the tournaments last year ..Caldwell's Dad is going to Lake Co tomorrow night to watch the Lake Co-Halls game..Not sure if he is going to ride with me or not..but if he does and if Victor and Tyler goes..I'll try and get the scoop!