LIBERTY vs McNairy

P.A.Lin-Z

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 17 2007 - 11:08 AM) 826376036[/snapback]

I wonder if the McNairy student cheering section would let me set with them tonight on the front row....under the goal. I would like to get a ringside seat for the airshow.

See ya'll at the show......I'll be there. I'll be wearing my Liberty shirt. I'll be easy to find. I'll be stickin' out like a sore thumb in all that yellow and blue.

In the 4rth Quarter I will come down and teach ya'll the "Yeeeaaahhhhh"!!!! cheer.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lost a lot of respect for Liberty during this game....I admire their athleticism but the attitude of the team right now is not a good one. You can tell that they think they are untouchable and thats not a good way to head into the state tournament. Everybody in AA is aiming for them and I think that somebody is going to knock them off. And for the Liberty coaches....I have two words--unsportsmanlike and dumb. When your team is up by 20 in the late third quarter there is no reason to have your starting five in the game pressing as hard as you can. Not only is running up the score unsportsmanlike, but if they keep it up, somebody is going to get hurt and the coaches are gonna go from hero to zero. That's all I have to say...I know somebody is gonna try to flame me for this and I will respect your opinion as well.

Sounds like u madd, I understand what your saying cause that's the way it's been taught over the years "unsportsmanlike", but what's wrong with being highly confident in yourself and your team....And anybody can get hurt at any time during a game, u know that!!!! hey u play 60 minutes, ur more likley to get hurt taking it easy than playing hard....Man if I was coaching opposing teams would hate to play my team cause i'm gonna run it up everytime I get a chance, all you got to do is play defense and stop us...And who actually invented the rule when u r up by 20 or more points, the starters should not be in the game, and playing hard at that in the third qtr!!! Teams r capable of coming back from 20 pt leads in games u know.. To many politically correct people in this world...If u r that good u r just that good!!! U suppose to be confident and have some swagger in defending your championship with there talent!!

Why have confidence in a team that doesn't have confidence in themselves????

QUOTE(BlueNation07 @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826376968[/snapback]I've lost a lot of respect for Liberty during this game....I admire their athleticism but the attitude of the team right now is not a good one. You can tell that they think they are untouchable and thats not a good way to head into the state tournament. Everybody in AA is aiming for them and I think that somebody is going to knock them off. And for the Liberty coaches....I have two words--unsportsmanlike and dumb. When your team is up by 20 in the late third quarter there is no reason to have your starting five in the game pressing as hard as you can. Not only is running up the score unsportsmanlike, but if they keep it up, somebody is going to get hurt and the coaches are gonna go from hero to zero. That's all I have to say...I know somebody is gonna try to flame me for this and I will respect your opinion as well.

You must be a Mcnairy fan, who cares what you think, there was a 20 point lead before the game started. Listening to everyone is the first sign of failure, so guess what, the Crusader Nation will not listen to you. Beware of the Crusader Nation Syndrome: Posssible side effects are: 1.) Gasping for air 2.) Loss of will to win 3.) Defeat - If these symptoms persist contact your nearest Libertyville medical facility. 29 locations to serve you Illinois(1) Florida(3) Pennsylvania(1) Louisiana(1) Tennessee(23)

QUOTE(mr playboy @ Feb 18 2007 - 02:07 AM) 826377037[/snapback]Sounds like u madd, I understand what your saying cause that's the way it's been taught over the years "unsportsmanlike", but what's wrong with being highly confident in yourself and your team....And anybody can get hurt at any time during a game, u know that!!!! hey u play 60 minutes, ur more likley to get hurt taking it easy than playing hard....Man if I was coaching opposing teams would hate to play my team cause i'm gonna run it up everytime I get a chance, all you got to do is play defense and stop us...And who actually invented the rule when u r up by 20 or more points, the starters should not be in the game, and playing hard at that in the third qtr!!! Teams r capable of coming back from 20 pt leads in games u know.. To many politically correct people in this world...If u r that good u r just that good!!! U suppose to be confident and have some swagger in defending your championship with there talent!!

Why have confidence in a team that doesn't have confidence in themselves????

Thank You

QUOTE(BlueNation07 @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826376968[/snapback]I've lost a lot of respect for Liberty during this game....I admire their athleticism but the attitude of the team right now is not a good one. You can tell that they think they are untouchable and thats not a good way to head into the state tournament. Everybody in AA is aiming for them and I think that somebody is going to knock them off. And for the Liberty coaches....I have two words--unsportsmanlike and dumb. When your team is up by 20 in the late third quarter there is no reason to have your starting five in the game pressing as hard as you can. Not only is running up the score unsportsmanlike, but if they keep it up, somebody is going to get hurt and the coaches are gonna go from hero to zero. That's all I have to say...I know somebody is gonna try to flame me for this and I will respect your opinion as well.

Really. Wasn't Mcnairy pressing? Didn't all of liberty'a big men have 4 fouls each? Why should coach Williams let the Bobcats keep pressing to get back in the game take a chance of fouling three of his starters( and big men),(who were not in the game) out the game. The players who were in the game late in the 3rd were Brandon ware #42, Hakeem Brice #10, Charles holt #23, Kirby Tritt#55 and Jawuan Long #33 was the only starter on the court....If you are going to bash Liberty do it with the correct information. McNairy didn't perform And i don't appreciate the comment of calling Either coach dumb. I think these guys play with confidence and pride. And with all the touch fouls that were called against Liberty and all the hard fousl McNairy made, only ones that would have gotten hurt is Antwan Long and Josh Sain. Just so you know pride goes a long way, untouchable no, unbeatable no, but a heck of a team yes, and they shouldn't ever think any less of themselves.