Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826430191[/snapback]Ok, first of all we are better at tennis than you. That is just a fact. Second of all, Webb doesn't recruit. Here you go again talking about not having your dang 4 player. Well, wow you didn't have your 4 player. Guess what... Bearden wasn't at full strength either for that matter. They didn't have Fulton. Stop making so many excuses. I definitely don't think that Siegal's top 4 could play top 6 for Webb. The only two I have ever heard of are Wishing who could play arguably 1 or 2 for us, and Hale who I think would probably player 5 or 6 for us... maybe 4 I'm not sure (haven't seen him play since last year tri-match). The rest would not play top 6. Who is Harris? Just reveal who you are so we know what the heck is going on. I'm guessing he is a former player for Siegal of some sort.

Do you even know who plays 3 and 4 for Siegel, our 2 through 4 are basically interchangeable.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:45 PM) 826430211[/snapback]Do you even know who plays 3 and 4 for Siegel, our 2 through 4 are basically interchangeable.

That's exactly what I am asking you. Could you tell me who your 3 and 4 are because I haven't heard there names mentioned. And to Harris... throw #2 to win 3 and 4 vs. who?

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826430191[/snapback]Ok, first of all we are better at tennis than you. That is just a fact. Second of all, Webb doesn't recruit. Here you go again talking about not having your dang 4 player. Well, wow you didn't have your 4 player. Guess what... Bearden wasn't at full strength either for that matter. They didn't have Fulton. Stop making so many excuses. I definitely don't think that Siegal's top 4 could play top 6 for Webb. The only two I have ever heard of are Wishing who could play arguably 1 or 2 for us, and Hale who I think would probably player 5 or 6 for us... maybe 4 I'm not sure (haven't seen him play since last year tri-match). The rest would not play top 6. Who is Harris? Just reveal who you are so we know what the heck is going on. I'm guessing he is a former player for Siegal of some sort.

Considering our number four player wiped Greer Mackebee off the court in a tournament a little while back, I'd say ALL of siegel's top four could play top six for Webb...but nice try /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Fulton didn't play for Bearden last year at all. So, yes, they were at full strength. BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THE TRI-MATCH!! I'm glad that we lost to Bearden when we did because it woke us up and made us focus and work harder to win the state title we earned. The tri-match is not relevant to anything. It meant nothing. It was a good match for us to play, that is about it.

You are better than tennis than me? First of all, you don't even know who I am, so shut your mouth before you make ridiculous statements such as that. Why do you stick up for Bearden so much anyways? If Siegel had lost to Bearden at state last year, would you be sticking up for us? Do you have some sort of alliance with them, because you are both Knoxville schools?

Sure, you could beat us. Congratulations. A private school could beat a public school. Quite frankly, I sure HOPE you all, as a private school, could beat us, Siegel, a three year old public school. That shows how stuck up you must be. If I wanted to play DII I could move up to Knoxville and play for Webb, but I'd rather stay here and take a shot at another state title. You, on the other hand, can take your chances with Baylor, McCallie, MUS, and the rest of the DII powerhouses. Have fun /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Nationsupp... I am guessing you play 4 for Siegal so that is why you are so defensive about how good your all's top 4 is. I know that because earlier in a thread tennisplaya asked you if you had beaten mckabee and you replied saying you had and there you talk about your all's 4 player (yourself) wiping up the court with mckabee. Congratulations. And yes harris... Baylor does deserve to be called better than us. But you started the whole > stuff when you were comparing wishing and parks southern ranking... so thats your lingo not mine.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:42 PM) 826430287[/snapback]Nationsupp... I am guessing you play 4 for Siegal so that is why you are so defensive about how good your all's top 4 is. I know that because earlier in a thread tennisplaya asked you if you had beaten mckabee and you replied saying you had and there you talk about your all's 4 player (yourself) wiping up the court with mckabee. Congratulations. And yes harris... Baylor does deserve to be called better than us. But you started the whole > stuff when you were comparing wishing and parks southern ranking... so thats your lingo not mine.

That's a good guess... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is that all you have to say about this? All of that talk earlier and that's all you have to say? I simply brought up the fact that our player wooped Mackebee to dispute you saying none of our top four could hang with your superior DII prowess at Knoxville-Webb. Maybe you should rethink it a little bit. Maybe the top AAA teams aren't so terrible after all. I'd still rather be in AAA winning championships than in the elite DII losing in regions /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826430192[/snapback]Well yes they didn't have Fulton last year...

Because he wasn't on the team, good reasoning.

Tell you what lets just get it all out in the open. You say who you are, then I will say who I am, then maroon can follow up.

Don't want to take me up on my offer Webb? Don't want to hide that much do you?

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:30 PM) 826430191[/snapback]Ok, first of all we are better at tennis than you. That is just a fact. Second of all, Webb doesn't recruit. Here you go again talking about not having your dang 4 player. Well, wow you didn't have your 4 player. Guess what... Bearden wasn't at full strength either for that matter. They didn't have Fulton. Stop making so many excuses. I definitely don't think that Siegal's top 4 could play top 6 for Webb. The only two I have ever heard of are Wishing who could play arguably 1 or 2 for us, and Hale who I think would probably player 5 or 6 for us... maybe 4 I'm not sure (haven't seen him play since last year tri-match). The rest would not play top 6. Who is Harris? Just reveal who you are so we know what the heck is going on. I'm guessing he is a former player for Siegal of some sort.

I know for a fact that most of DB's Top 4 this year could easily play top 6 at webb, I played webb last year and we have you scheduled this year. Webb no doubt a great school, but not on a unbeatable level to any Big Public school EX> SHHS, DB... Just for the record THHS is not a power house this year, they're maybe 3 deep in singles, and no talk in doubles.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 5 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826430691[/snapback]I know for a fact that most of DB's Top 4 this year could easily play top 6 at webb, I played webb last year and we have you scheduled this year. Webb no doubt a great school, but not on a unbeatable level to any Big Public school EX> SHHS, DB... Just for the record THHS is not a power house this year, they're maybe 3 deep in singles, and no talk in doubles.

DB is not even close to being on the same level as webb. Webb could easily win 9-0. DB wouldnt even win state in A/AA.