Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:18 PM) 826438888[/snapback]are you sayin that we have only have a few good players? that is nonsense if that is what you are saying!! but if not then just ignore me right now. But the way we play is the same way that college plays...or at least the SEC so i know we must be doing something right

First of all... This is high school tennis, right? And the way you play is not the way you will have to play at state (even though you won't be finding that out), but most teams play 6 singles and 3 doubles in the regular season anyway. Also, better get your facts straight... you all don't play the way that they play in college because every doubles match is counted unlike college where the winners of the 2 out of 3 doubles matches get 1 point.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:34 PM) 826438904[/snapback]First of all... This is high school tennis, right? And the way you play is not the way you will have to play at state (even though you won't be finding that out), but most teams play 6 singles and 3 doubles in the regular season anyway. Also, better get your facts straight... you all don't play the way that they play in college because every doubles match is counted unlike college where the winners of the 2 out of 3 doubles matches get 1 point.

the funny thing is...you wont be there either...so yaaa...but anyways i know that thing about the doubles but if im not mistaken they still play 6 singles and 3 doubles...they all count...am i correct?

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:41 PM) 826438914[/snapback]the funny thing is...you wont be there either...so yaaa...but anyways i know that thing about the doubles but if im not mistaken they still play 6 singles and 3 doubles...they all count...am i correct?

Maybe not.... But you know what the funny thing is... we still beat the crap out of you guys. And technically know they don't all count. Only two of them count for 1 point.

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:41 PM) 826438914[/snapback]the funny thing is...you wont be there either...so yaaa...but anyways i know that thing about the doubles but if im not mistaken they still play 6 singles and 3 doubles...they all count...am i correct?

They do play 6 singles and 3 doubles. But the majority doubles winner is 1 point awarded, not 3. Singles are all 1 point each.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:45 PM) 826438920[/snapback]Maybe not.... But you know what the funny thing is... we still beat the crap out of you guys. And technically know they don't all count. Only two of them count for 1 point.

something else that is funny is...you all are private school...you can "recriut" people to come play for you all...you have the money...i can tell by the sweater vests /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(TNtnns_07 @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826438888[/snapback]are you sayin that we have only have a few good players? that is nonsense if that is what you are saying!! but if not then just ignore me right now. But the way we play is the same way that college plays...or at least the SEC so i know we must be doing something right

Sorry to inform: You wont be playing in the SEC so what they do doesn't matter.

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826438924[/snapback]Sorry to inform: You wont be playing in the SEC so what they do doesn't matter.

Good point Harris. Also, I dont know why we are even talking about TN High anyway. We all know they aren't going anywhere as far as state or the best team in AAA goes (which is the topic). Why don't we start talking about teams with legit chances at state like Siegal, Science Hill, and Bearden.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:52 PM) 826438934[/snapback]Good point Harris. Also, I dont know why we are even talking about TN High anyway. We all know they aren't going anywhere as far as state or the best team in AAA goes (which is the topic). Why don't we start talking about teams with legit chances at state like Siegal, Science Hill, and Bearden.

Someone who has SEEN DB this year explain to me why SH, and bearden are out of are reaches?