Oakland vs Riverdale

lastone2know

Will Riverdale bring a better game since its playoffs or is Oakland just that good? shld we just go ahead & give them the trophy? Good luck 2 both hope it is a clean but fun game and that both teams have a good crowd 2 support them. have heard on some chats that riverdale has had a problem w/ that so they better show up 4 their team.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if riverdale wins, it would definately be a suprise to me (especially if scott thomas doesnt play), but they definately can do it. i think they would have a better chance catching oakland the 4th time (in a region championship) if the 2 make it there. i just hope the warriors bring it and play their A game and whatever happens happens

QUOTE(tdntn @ Feb 19 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826380353[/snapback]if riverdale wins, it would definately be a suprise to me (especially if scott thomas doesnt play), but they definately can do it. i think they would have a better chance catching oakland the 4th time (in a region championship) if the 2 make it there. i just hope the warriors bring it and play their A game and whatever happens happens

Why is riverdale w/out Scott? thats a shame.. but they are a good team anyways. it will be a good one.

QUOTE(unc4life @ Feb 20 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826381038[/snapback]Why is riverdale w/out Scott? thats a shame.. but they are a good team anyways. it will be a good one.

he got injured in the game against shelbyville last monday, played friday versus siegel and saturday versus blackman but went down twice in the blackman game. he'll need to rest up tonight since its not for elimination and be ready for regions