Dyer Co. vs Covington

N2Choctaws

DC defeats Covington in a horrible officated game. Choctaws had two starters and the 6th man foul out and the other 3 starters finished with 4, 4 and 3 fouls respectively. Justin Blake was on fire hitting everthing from everywhere. He finshed with 39 points. Well played game when they could get down the floor without a stoppage.

GO CHOCTAWS!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826387114[/snapback]I was at the game last night, and Blake played as well as anyone could play....He was easily the best on the court....He went on a streak of about 13 points i about 50 seconds....I was amazed at his ability to score...I expect Dyer Co will be in the region championship....

I agree that Dyer Co will be in the region championship opposite of Fayette Ware.I believe if they win the region,they will host Mitchell and should make it to the state.If they lose in the championship,they will have to travel to BTW and play aginst junior star Tim "Ray Ray"Ware and i dont think that they will be able to beat BTW on their own court.But again,congrats to DC on the win and it was an impressive nite for Justin Blake and good luck the rest of the way.

QUOTE(N2Choctaws @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:18 PM) 826386681[/snapback]DC defeats Covington in a horrible officated game. Choctaws had two starters and the 6th man foul out and the other 3 starters finished with 4, 4 and 3 fouls respectively. Justin Blake was on fire hitting everthing from everywhere. He finshed with 39 points. Well played game when they could get down the floor without a stoppage.

GO CHOCTAWS!

You're right ole budddy..I saw you standing up at halftime...Dyer Co had 35 fouls called against them and Covington hit 26 of 34 free throws..Dyer Co needs to stay focused the rest of the way..Several times Dyer Co let Covington throw the long touchdown pass and score easy lay-ups..But..like you said..they did pretty well when the officials let them play without blowing a whistle..

QUOTE(mrbigster @ Feb 24 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826387273[/snapback]You're right ole budddy..I saw you standing up at halftime...Dyer Co had 35 fouls called against them and Covington hit 26 of 34 free throws..Dyer Co needs to stay focused the rest of the way..Several times Dyer Co let Covington throw the long touchdown pass and score easy lay-ups..But..like you said..they did pretty well when the officials let them play without blowing a whistle..

who will all be at Gibson Co. tonight

Guest brooks_12

officiating stunk i have never seen those refs at a game before...

hopefully we can pull it off against northside monday...

crockett vs dyer county is a game i DO NOT want to see again....they seemed pretty upset off at the district championship game

What a game by Justin Blake, he was in a zone by himself. He had 9 3's at the end of the game. Not to mention the great defence he played all night. Just a great preformance by a junior, I might add. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> The refs were not used to the kind of play we do that is for sure. They were huffin and a puffin at halftime.. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Half of the charging calls were not charges. If it wasn't for Covington's free-throws they wouldn't have been in the game. I was glad to see Dyer County shoot free-throws much better friday night. Just a great win by the Choctaws. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Even though Dyer County got into foul trouble, the bench came in and did a fine job. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />