Pick The Final Eight IN 1A

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:29 PM) 826389032[/snapback]have you ever in your entire life seen culleoka play?

Have you ever in your entire life seen Union City, Lake Co. or Humboldt. If Cully makes it, they along with you will see the show. Buy a good seat cause somebody, maybe 2 teams from district 14 are coming to TCB, and it doesn't really matter which one, middle tn is in some trouble

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 25 2007 - 04:12 PM) 826388769[/snapback]You west tennessee guys think your just head an tails above middle tennessee basketball. Its a different kinda game over here. I guess only time will tell who wins it. I think you west tennessee guys under estimate pickett and temple. But they both have to win there regions first.

I am from West TN, but currently live in Middle TN. You are right about the fact that "its a different kinda game over here," it is slower and there are not near as many athletes over here as there are in West TN. I have seen Union City, Lake Co., and Humboldt; they are "heads and tails above" everyone else. I have also seen and followed several Middle TN teams, and I just don't think they can handle either of these three teams.

QUOTE(thinblue @ Feb 25 2007 - 06:41 PM) 826389054[/snapback]Have you ever in your entire life seen Union City, Lake Co. or Humboldt. If Cully makes it, they along with you will see the show. Buy a good seat cause somebody, maybe 2 teams from district 14 are coming to TCB, and it doesn't really matter which one, middle tn is in some trouble

yes sir i have...ive seen union city and humboldt play a few times...havent seen lake co. though....dont judge a team youve never seen

The top 8 will all be good teams, it is just sad that the top 3 teams come from the same region. Like I said early in the season, the hardest game for the eventual champions will be either UC, LC or Humboldt and it will be played in the regional tournament. Congrats to all that make it, that in itself is an accomplishment. Good Luck!

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Feb 25 2007 - 04:12 PM) 826388769[/snapback]You west tennessee guys think your just head an tails above middle tennessee basketball. Its a different kinda game over here. I guess only time will tell who wins it. I think you west tennessee guys under estimate pickett and temple. But they both have to win there regions first.

That's because West Tenn basketball is heads and tails above Middle Tenn basketball.

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:46 PM) 826389163[/snapback]Cully...When did you see Union City and Humboldt play this year??..You shoulda let me know.....

it was last year...wasnt this year....dont have the time to be doin all that travelin this year /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />