Greeneville VS Dobyns-Bennett

udave56

QUOTE(Flat Top Charlie @ Feb 26 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826390015[/snapback]I don't think anybody at DB should be slamming the Greeneville program or coaching. Charlie Morgan is a quality coach but so is Bill Duncan and I think he has taken Greeneville to the State Tournament I know 4 times if not 5 in the last7-8 years. As for this year everybody keeps bringing up that SH loss which no doubt was a butt whipping and how DB beat them twice. Well lets look at the last week DB + SH by 3 over Volunteer and Greeneville by 20+ looks like by that math it could be a roll. Previous scores mean nothing it comes down to Wiggins (vs) Sensabaugh and Throp (vs) Gash.

Who slammed the Greeneville program there flat top?...they have a traditionally great program and happen to have one of the best players in the state currently. by the way where ya been all year or did the bandwagon just make it by your house?/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 26 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826390073[/snapback]Who slammed the Greeneville program there flat top?...they have a traditionally great program and happen to have one of the best players in the state currently. by the way where ya been all year or did the bandwagon just make it by your house?/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Speaking Of Duncan, he had the best quote in the Sun today... "At this time of year, you don’t worry about how good or how bad you played; you win and advance to the next round.”

It really is that simple you know. It doesn't matter at this point who beat who by how much. Bring what you got and leave it all out there on the floor. It doesn't matter if it's pretty as long as it's effective.

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Feb 26 2007 - 01:00 PM) 826390073[/snapback]Who slammed the Greeneville program there flat top?...they have a traditionally great program and happen to have one of the best players in the state currently. by the way where ya been all year or did the bandwagon just make it by your house?/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Maybe he thought that me saying the DB and Greenville coaching was a toss-up was slamming the Greenville program.

QUOTE(brock20 @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826390180[/snapback]Good luck to DB tomorrow night. I have seen both teams play a couple of times this year and when DB is hitting they are by far the best team in this area. I think their second five could beat a lot of teams in this area.

It would be nice to SH/DB in the regional championship.

i say GREENEVILLE and sh in the championship game...

After watching both Greenville and DB play a couple of times...on paper DB has the best overall team. But for whatever reason the Indian coaching staff hasn't been able to put it together this year. Plain and simple...Morgan isn't getting it done this year. This team should have dominated the conference this year. My coach of the year in the conference is Volunteer's Todd Whitemore. He had that team playing their guts out EVERY night and winning against more talented teams! Greenville's Wiggins will tear DB up...sorry Indian fans. DB's season will end agaist the Devils. However, DB has a ton of talent coming back, so they should be loaded for bear next year.

QUOTE(udave56 @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826389018[/snapback]Who's going to win???

Any thoughts on the crowd turnout? The Big Orange plays the Gators in Knoxville (and TV) tommorrow night. Could keep the crowd away. The crowd for the finals in Bristol was not very good. Will South be full by halftime of the first game?

QUOTE(hdrider @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:39 PM) 826390207[/snapback]After watching both Greenville and DB play a couple of times...on paper DB has the best overall team. But for whatever reason the Indian coaching staff hasn't been able to put it together this year. Plain and simple...Morgan isn't getting it done this year. This team should have dominated the conference this year. My coach of the year in the conference is Volunteer's Todd Whitemore. He had that team playing their guts out EVERY night and winning against more talented teams! Greenville's Wiggins will tear DB up...sorry Indian fans. DB's season will end agaist the Devils. However, DB has a ton of talent coming back, so they should be loaded for bear next year.

"talent coming back", thats what they said this year about the football team, basketball and now baseball.

QUOTE(DBWATCHDOG @ Feb 26 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826390220[/snapback]Will South be full by halftime of the first game?

BTW, why is this being played at South? What is the capacity? Isn't it about the same capacity as SH's gym? Not very large.

I intend to be there before the 1st game just in case. Who gives a flip about Tennessee