Greeneville VS Dobyns-Bennett

udave56

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BroadwayBaller @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:21 AM) 826396408[/snapback]Wrong..

No Coty... No Sylvester... Throp is REAL... but No williamson...

I think BOTH SHHS and DB can win in substate though.... imagine a Bradley Central SHHS first round at state.... WOW!

Coty did have 19 but his % was probably not that good. The difference wasn't what DB didn't have it was what SH did have...as in too much Chris Smith and Dionte Grey. The Toppers came out with a lot of intensity and DB didn't match it....the Toppers were on a mission and DB looked a step or 2 slow all night on defense. They gave up a ton of layups almost a mirror image of the game at SH a few weeks ago.

I agree that both can win a substate especially if SH continues on this roll like they have the last 2 games but DB will have to regain what they had the 2nd half of the season.

QUOTE(maroonandgrey @ Mar 2 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826396510[/snapback]Coty did have 19 but his % was probably not that good. The difference wasn't what DB didn't have it was what SH did have...as in too much Chris Smith and Dionte Grey. The Toppers came out with a lot of intensity and DB didn't match it....the Toppers were on a mission and DB looked a step or 2 slow all night on defense. They gave up a ton of layups almost a mirror image of the game at SH a few weeks ago.

I agree that both can win a substate especially if SH continues on this roll like they have the last 2 games but DB will have to regain what they had the 2nd half of the season.

Ok give me some feedback on this, Both of Greeneville's last two games guys vs. DB and girls vs. Science Hill came down to the wire with a last second shot winning both. As a coach would fouling go through your mind? The reason i ask is both db and greeneville girls were in 1 plus 1 on their final possession. Even if they hit both free throws you know your gonna get the ball back with about 15 to 20 seconds in each game and have a chance to tie it back or win it. But would you all consider fouling in these situations?

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826394876[/snapback]TheCull made a guest appearance a couple of weeks back. I'm thinking he's a South grad but he was blasting the South boys pretty bad. I'm thinking he's a South grad who now teaches at another school. As for Waco, humor is about all you'll get from him. Never seen an informative post from him unless it's to inform everyone of how bad D-B's coaches are.

WOW Volmonica, not only are you a South sports expert and prognostigator, you're a private detective too!! You nailed me...I graduated from South with you in 1988.......now do you want to post some more of that info you have on me??? I'll tell the HubMaster you guys were asking about him.....Hey Volmonica, it's baseball season now. Isn't it time you go over to the baseball threads and talk about that great pitching you have over at South??? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(thecull @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826398700[/snapback]WOW Volmonica, not only are you a South sports expert and prognostigator, you're a private detective too!! You nailed me...I graduated from South with you in 1988.......now do you want to post some more of that info you have on me??? I'll tell the HubMaster you guys were asking about him.....Hey Volmonica, it's baseball season now. Isn't it time you go over to the baseball threads and talk about that great pitching you have over at South??? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well, why are you hating on your own boys then? As for baseball, I don't think we have any pitching this year. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />