District 7-AAA

underrated27

QUOTE(Mutz07 @ Mar 28 2007 - 07:52 PM) 826425288[/snapback]i heard that riverdales keeper has a shoulder injury and maybe out for a while

is this true?

and if so

i imagine that will toss them out of the top two spots

wow that's terrible.. especially if he'll be out the whole season he's a excellent keeper.. i hope the best for him

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jordan11 @ Apr 2 2007 - 06:33 PM) 826428497[/snapback]i would say blackman is definitly the most talented team as they have been for the previous 4 years its all about if they come ready to play every game and if they are then they will be on top of district 7aaa all year

I dont necessarily think Blackman is the most talented team in the district, nor has it been for the past 4 years...Cookeville/Riverdale/Blackman are all up this year, it's going to be a tough district tournament.

QUOTE(underrated27 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:46 AM) 826429543[/snapback]Warren County 2

Franklin County 0

They called it with 4 minutes to go in the first half due to bad weather, I'm pretty sure the win doesn't count.

Warren hosts Lebanon Thursday night, it should be a good one.

Thanks for posting the score and it is a shame you guys could not get in the last 4 minutes of the first half so I would count as a complete game. Who got the goals?

QUOTE(BlackmanSoccerDad @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826429872[/snapback]It should not count, game only counts if one complete half is completed.

We both know that. That is why we said what we did and why we wished that they could have gotten the last 4 minutes in so that it would have counted. But..... thanks anyway.

QUOTE(Whitey @ Apr 4 2007 - 03:19 PM) 826430021[/snapback]We both know that. That is why we said what we did and why we wished that they could have gotten the last 4 minutes in so that it would have counted. But..... thanks anyway.

at first it sounded like you were sayin it still should have counted being that close

but looking at it again i see what your sayin