IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

Great job Lady Trojans!!! To quote a master poet, and a great American, from many years ago: "I, I, I, I Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive." That's the name of the game - just advance. Great win tonight over a very good ball club. See you at the ballpark!!!!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 14 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826459191[/snapback]Great Season, Cherokee - tough loss tonight. Sad to see those seniors go, but best wishes to all of them in the future.

Senior(s)????....how about senior!....and we are sad to see her go....but the chiefs will be back to compete again.

Great high school career, Kristen, we will follow you closely at Virginia Intermont.

QUOTE(statman3 @ May 14 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826459291[/snapback]Senior(s)????....how about senior!....and we are sad to see her go....but the chiefs will be back to compete again.

Great high school career, Kristen, we will follow you closely at Virginia Intermont.

Who and Where is next for the Trojans? Great job ladies!!!! Keep the IMAC alive.

QUOTE(statman3 @ May 14 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826459291[/snapback]Senior(s)????....how about senior!....and we are sad to see her go....but the chiefs will be back to compete again.

Mr. Statman...I thank you and Kristen thanks you and big daddy thanks you. It has been great!!! This group of girls that Kristen got to finish her senior year with mean the world to us!!! We will keep up with all of them and are sure we will be hearing big things from them all...whether it be on the diamond or something else.

You tell Ms. Whitney that Kristen has now handed that torch to her....(even if she earned it long before now) and for her to keep up the good work and break any records ever set at Cherokee. Tell her that change up is wrapped up and waiting for her to grab it (she can do it!!!).

To all the Lady Chiefs......The Dyer's love everyone of you and will miss seeing, hearing and hugging you all...but remember we are watching and wanting you to go ALL THE WAY NEXT YEAR!!!!

To Almeda, Charlie, and Kelli....THANK YOU for 4 great years....we have had our ups and downs...but it has been the experience that you three have allowed Kristen to have that has helped shape her into the young lady she is today.....and I do have to say that is one GREAT LADY!!!!

To ALL her IMAC opponnents... WOW what can I say...you all have been the best competitiion that any pitcher could ask for....it is the fact of pitching and playing against that GREAT competiiton that has also shaped Kristen into a player that is able to compete at the next level. To those of you that have a special place in our heart and you know who you are...we will be looking and listening for great things....and don't be surprised to see those Dyer's in the stands supporting you.

Best for last.....GOD...thank you for Kristens health, heart, desire, talent and ALL things you have given us!!!!!

Now all that being said.............................................GO TROJANS!!!........................Represent the IMAC!!!!!!!!

GO LADY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(statman3 @ May 15 2007 - 12:49 AM) 826459291[/snapback]Senior(s)????....how about senior!....and we are sad to see her go....but the chiefs will be back to compete again.

My mistake, I thought there were 2. I thought pitcher & her catcher were both seniors. Well anyway, the 1 you're losing has produced as much as 2 people. Again - best wishes to her.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 14 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826459201[/snapback]Great job Lady Trojans!!! To quote a master poet, and a great American, from many years ago: "I, I, I, I Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive." That's the name of the game - just advance. Great win tonight over a very good ball club. See you at the ballpark!!!!

Lance knew you would do it Lady Trojans, but even the great Lance had no idea that Cheifs would find defeat.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 15 2007 - 06:07 AM) 826459333[/snapback]My mistake, I thought there were 2. I thought pitcher & her catcher were both seniors. Well anyway, the 1 you're losing has produced as much as 2 people. Again - best wishes to her.

Dyer -- enjoyed watching you the last few years. You are a warrior. Many seniors leaving the IMAC this year that have played since Freshman year. Going to miss those young ladies, but looks like most are optomistic about their younger classes.

Chiefs have the big target on their back for next year -- but they got the talent and moxy to back it up. Another great year around the corner!

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 16 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826460718[/snapback]Great job tonight Lady Trojans - left no doubt in securing the Region 1 Championship and home field advantage for a sectional game. Good luck and have some fun out there Friday afternoon against the Lady Bobcats of Knox Central!

Good luck Lady Trojans.

mwtfan -- bring your own State Trooper tonight. With any luck you can arrest her for speeding.

Find a way to score!

Steaks medium well today --- what a beautiful day to play.