IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

QUOTE(Lance @ May 9 2007 - 08:05 PM) 826455723[/snapback]Don't bank on it Lady Pats -- Lance knows everything (lol).

I heard it was a good game tonight. Congrats to Lady Trojans and Chiefs. Fly that IMAC flag.

Best wishes to the Lady Chiefs. They deserve to win a state title, but with all of the Knoxville teams, competion will be hard. All of Jefferson Co. is pulling for Cherokee! Go get 'um Ladies!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ladypatsSB14 @ May 10 2007 - 04:44 AM) 826456169[/snapback]

Best wishes to the Lady Chiefs. They deserve to win a state title, but with all of the Knoxville teams, competion will be hard. All of Jefferson Co. is pulling for Cherokee! Go get 'um Ladies!

Thank you for the support!!!!!

No matter the turn out I hope the IMAC represents in regions and STATE!!!!!

QUOTE(ladypatsSB14 @ May 10 2007 - 06:44 AM) 826456169[/snapback]

I think I know a couple of people residing in JC who'll be pulling for West tonight. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Let's go Trojans - in the words of the great prognosticator Lance (who stole it from Ernie Banks): LET'S PLAY 2!!!!

QUOTE(statman3 @ May 9 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826456009[/snapback]So now as far as the region 1 tournament:

The following teams are in:

Cherokee

Morristown West

Science Hill

and either

Dobyns Bennett or

Volunteer

Can't say there are any real surprises in the make-up of the regionals so far, but WHO WILL GET TO HOST? We shall see in the next couple of days.....or

Lance could just go ahead and feel us in and save us all the trouble.

Also, from Region 2

Powell is in

Maryville is in

Heritage is in

don't know about the other one yet.

Knox central will battle with either Clinton or Halls for one spot tomorrow

Halls beat Clinton 2-0 according to Knox NS - face Central tonight at 6:00, winner plays Powell at 8:00. The 'IF' game is tomorrow.

Hey statman3 - I'll make a deal with you - you tell me who is pitching for Cherokee tonight & I'll tell you who is pitching for West /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It might take a while though - I'll have to make some phone calls.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 10 2007 - 08:51 AM) 826456368[/snapback]Hey statman3 - I'll make a deal with you - you tell me who is pitching for Cherokee tonight & I'll tell you who is pitching for West /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It might take a while though - I'll have to make some phone calls.

I will tell you.....ALMEDA is pitching and you all better watch out...she has an evil curve!!!!!!

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 10 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826456368[/snapback]Hey statman3 - I'll make a deal with you - you tell me who is pitching for Cherokee tonight & I'll tell you who is pitching for West /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It might take a while though - I'll have to make some phone calls.

I would say that information is buried deep in a wigwam on ancient Indian burial ground somewhere in Hawkins county and written in an ancient Indian language that can only be interpreted by the head chief herself! Sorry I can't help

QUOTE(JC#1fan @ May 9 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826456139[/snapback]While to predict who will be on top next year is almost impossible (exspecially with broken chinese crystal ball). JCfan knows something Lance may not. Next years incoming freshman class at JCHS will be just as talented as this years. Catcher, centerfield, and # 2 pitcher all come in next year. While 2008 season will show improvement from JCHS, after that look out IMAC. With an already smokin' fast outfield there will be two freshman that are just as fast (one that will probably be the fastest on the team). Talent is great, but experiance is everything. JCHS young talent put the pressure on much more experianced teams this year. If this team develops as expected should be hard to handle. 2008? Who knows? 2009-2010 big blue will be back in the house. (not ON the HORSE raiderray) sorry I just can't seem to let this go! Congrats to West. Regrets for East. Two great teams sorry that one had to lose. Tommorrow night will be another barn burner as everything has since the first round in the IMAC.

Who says that pitcher wont be #1. Good luck to coach Satterfield in all her future endevors

QUOTE(statman3 @ May 10 2007 - 10:39 AM) 826456469[/snapback]Hey Lance,

Where are you....there's no heart in this one tonight....we need guidance!

Been on the road Statman, but glad someone still cares.

Some call it luck, some call it greatness – I call it destiny (since Lance knows all). Who else could have predicted the Trojan toe-stubbing this week other than Lance the magnificent. Trojans -- one out away from elimination -- battle back for the all-important Region birth. No Trojan has been this high since mwtfan in the 1972 smoke fest hosted by Daily’s Lounge in Morristown.

Sky high Trojans have certainly regrouped and are poised to bounce back in a big way – only thing missing is pitching. Chiefs have them blanketed tonight with two horses available and in full gate. I heard Pokey looked tired last night and 8 innings in 90 plus degree heat and pitching for the third day in a row will begin to take their toll.

I expect Sents to try and find away saving Pokey as long as possible. Don’t look for the Trojans to fold easily though. Great senior leadership – solid defense - good hitting - finding a way to win to overcome – a pitcher that last like the energizer bunny -- Trojans will be hitting on all cylinders tonight.

Why not go through the motions – you made it to Region anyway.

Two reasons West wins tonight.

THEY WANT TO HOST!

THE TEMPERATURE WILL BE UNDER A 100!

If Chiefs don’t win the first one – they certainly won’t win the second win.

Lance’s loser: in a double header – CHEROKEE.

QUOTE(softballrules @ Apr 26 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826446197[/snapback]I personally clocked Irwin this passed weekend and she was hitting 67-69 every pitch, Also clocked her at many different innings and her speed never fell. Her movement is awesome and she can throw anyone off.

If she throws 67-69 Halls and Powell sure can hit the ball then.