IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

QUOTE(statman3 @ May 1 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826449103[/snapback]OK Lance .... can you predict the outcome of the coin flip?

Thanks for (believing) asking --

The Hurricanes haven't won in a head to head coin flip since 1974 with the 3rd seed district ping-pong birth on the line . Bad luck or simply overdue -- maybe they just don't believe.

I have it on good authority and providing they are victorious tonight -- the following actions may be taken:

1. Alan Hudson - Master magiician will be flown in from the UK for the coin toss.

2. Lady Hurricanes will have a called breakfast meeting in the morning to eat a bowl of Lucky Charms.

3. The Lady Hurricanes will gather at lunch tomorrow to watch "Do You Believe In Miracles" (US Olympic Hockey Team).

4. Johnny Gaylon will be brought over from West as a paid consultant (he hasn't lost a call or toss in his life -- also won the 2007 Luckiest Man in America award).

5. Lady Luck is being flown in from Las Vegas along with a special Vegas coin.

With all that said --- Lady Hurricanes will have to play in. With the injuries they have sustained -- luck doesn't appear to be on their side.

Precisely why I also pick them to be one of teams advancing to Region!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 2 2007 - 05:58 AM) 826449716[/snapback]Oh mighty swamee Sir Lancelot: Will the rain allow first round to begin as scheduled on Friday?

mwtfan -- I was told that you had left us -- but Lance knew better.

As for rain on Friday:

1. I found a a family of cockroachs at work this morning lying on their back unable to flip back over.

2. My dog has been running circles around his bowl the last two days (a clear indication of rain).

3. April showers bring May rain.

4. A family of indians live next door to me and they were out dancing around a fire last night.

Yes it will rain; however, first round games will play as scheduled because first round upsets are hoped for and what better way to create parity than mush.

Lance says -- let's play two.

QUOTE(IamKing @ Apr 27 2007 - 10:42 AM) 826446839[/snapback]Tori has a ways to go before she could start for anyone in the state, most importantly keeping her head on straight

11-3 ain't bad for a freshman (Exspecially when you consider her only losses were to East, West, and Unicoi) . As for keeping her head on straight, "don"t start none, don"t get none." My understanding of the situation is that she was defending herself. Just ask Brittany Dixon from West, "Didn't she have the same situation last week?"

QUOTE(Lance @ May 2 2007 - 08:26 AM) 826449727[/snapback]mwtfan -- I was told that you had left us -- but Lance knew better.

As for rain on Friday:

1. I found a a family of cockroachs at work this morning lying on their back unable to flip back over.

2. My dog has been running circles around his bowl the last two days (a clear indication of rain).

3. April showers bring May rain.

4. A family of indians live next door to me and they were out dancing around a fire last night.

Yes it will rain; however, first round games will play as scheduled because first round upsets are hoped for and what better way to create parity than mush.

Lance says -- let's play two.

You know I ain't going anywhere, but a guy's gotta work sometimes

Not bad at all! keep up the good work.

But sure lucky that Pokey not there anymore to share the mond with.

Overall Record: 23-4 District Record: 10-0 Region Record: 14-0 what a way to go out as a senior!!

Hope they bring home a District Championship.

These next games will be good good good good! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(banker01 @ May 2 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826449992[/snapback]Not bad at all! keep up the good work.

But sure lucky that Pokey not there anymore to share the mond with.

Overall Record: 23-4 District Record: 10-0 Region Record: 14-0 what a way to go out as a senior!!

Hope they bring home a District Championship.

These next games will be good good good good! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Pokey got er done, but better to thank the defense that is behind her. It is as solid as I have seen in a long time. Speed at every spot - fantastic catcher, shortstop unlike any I have ever seen, outfield that could probably qualify for state in track, quality infielders, a bench that could possibly finish second or third, two double digit home run hitters -- wow. Problem is -- many of these are back.

Heck -- i'll take a game ball signed by the bench.

To beat it all -- a great group of young ladies.

But -- beware of the Lady Canes! Lance knows all!!

Lance you got that right as always!!! WEST is AWESOME THIS YEAR!! Best I've ever ever seen them in a long time!! They all work so well together!! Most of them having been playing together for years and years. I hope they get to make it to state this year!! and there IS as much talent on that West bench as there is on the field thats NO Doubt!! Two thumbs up WEST HIGH! West has a bright future and girls ready to fill the shoes of them seniors!! GO WEST!!