IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 27 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826446783[/snapback]This one's easy, as far as where they are in their development as a player and as a team leader - hands down - Jackson.

Not sure that I would concur that Hill is the 2nd fastest pitcher in the conference. Although I have said before that I think she's going to be a really good one over the next 4 years. Just curious - have you ever clocked her or heard what she's been clocked at?

I would agree with your assessment of a pitcher's development in high school and also that the IMAC has some pretty darn good pitching.

Jackson hands down due to all around player - leader - hitter. Wilson is a darn good one and then I like West back-up McKinney before moving on to others.

QUOTE(fastpitch101 @ Apr 26 2007 - 12:12 PM) 826445996[/snapback]Kandice is fast but if she is throwing 68 with movement, why is she getting hit??? At the high school level????? Radar guns have a way to be adjusted up or down, they have this feature, as sometimes they can , over time , register too slow or too fast. Maybe the gun needs to be adjusted. Also if anything else is moving in the area, like a bat, it can pick up bat speed as well. Just a guess. I would guess Kandice to be at 63. Maybe 64. Truely if she was 68 with movement and control, she would have been invited to USA Junior Olympic Team tryouts in Chula Vista, Ca last August. She is an amazing pitcher, one of the best in state of her class, but I dont see her at 68 mph.

Watched Tennessee and LSU today. Radar gun all game long. Abbot was throwing mostly 64 occassionally up to 66. LSU pitcher was throwing 56 to 59.

So, I am assuming the coin toss for the #2 seed and the ever-important attached 1st round bye is Wednesday morning? If anyone hears the results of the meeting, please share it with the board & I'll do the same. Good luck to everyone in District! I've really enjoyed the board this year - it's been a lot of fun.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 1 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826448979[/snapback]So, I am assuming the coin toss for the #2 seed and the ever-important attached 1st round bye is Wednesday morning? If anyone hears the results of the meeting, please share it with the board & I'll do the same. Good luck to everyone in District! I've really enjoyed the board this year - it's been a lot of fun.

It appears as if the Lady Canes and Lady Chiefs can sniff out a regular season tie with the best of them.

2006 Softball - Both were part of 4 way tie on top of IMAC with M West and Jeff County

2007 Basketball - Both were part of 5 way tie for second in the IMAC with everyone but Greenville

2007 Softball - Both are part of 2 way tie for second

Of course this is all assuming the Lady Canes take care of business against Greenville this afternoon!

QUOTE(Lance @ May 1 2007 - 08:14 AM) 826448899[/snapback]Lance -- you did it again.

Undefeated Trojans -- congrats.

Beware of those Lady Canes trying to sneak in the back door - lol.

District fun just around the corner -- GO IMAC!

OK Lance .... can you predict the outcome of the coin flip?