Science Hill hosts/ Dobyns Bennett travels

noonesfool

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special thanks to Charlie Morgan (best coach in upper east tn.) for making this season like a major tooth ake.

Special thanks to Powell for saving Dobyns-Bennett the embaressment of a first round slaughter.

Now on to baseball, where DB can at least compete on the state level.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:33 AM) 826401794[/snapback]Special thanks to Charlie Morgan (best coach in upper east tn.) for making this season like a major tooth ake.

Special thanks to Powell for saving Dobyns-Bennett the embaressment of a first round slaughter.

Now on to baseball, where DB can at least compete on the state level.

Just when I was about to post about these Knoxville Nuts and how we are not as crazy as I thought up here in upper east Tennessee...................Waco had to go and ruin the moment!

Volman Scott - Speaking of basktball crazy I was impressed with the crowd at the Maryville - JCSH game. The house was packed early cosisiting mostly of JCSH fans and locals. Nice support from the school and community......something Maryville players are envious of and wishing they had that kind of support.

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:24 AM) 826401856[/snapback]Volman Scott - Speaking of basktball crazy I was impressed with the crowd at the Maryville - JCSH game. The house was packed early cosisiting mostly of JCSH fans and locals. Nice support from the school and community......something Maryville players are envious of and wishing they had that kind of support.

Yes, we do typically have pretty good support for all schools and all sports here. Glad you had a good experience and good luck to you guys at State! Since you all dominate football, couldn't you have left the basketball for us? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826401817[/snapback]Just when I was about to post about these Knoxville Nuts and how we are not as crazy as I thought up here in upper east Tennessee...................Waco had to go and ruin the moment!

Well yes.....I here your an expert on "Nuts" ......Monica.