Wartburg @ UH

patthemanager

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(patthemanager @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826396600[/snapback]What do yall think the outcome of this game will be. Ive heard that DJ Shannon is pretty good. What about Tyler Winstead or whoever else is pretty good on that team.

D.J. will score at least 30. No matter what defensive scheme you have, he will get his points. Winstead is a dominant player also, as long as he stays out of foul trouble.

Wartburg by 10

QUOTE(Ram Fan @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826396661[/snapback]D.J. will score at least 30. No matter what defensive scheme you have, he will get his points. Winstead is a dominant player also, as long as he stays out of foul trouble.

Wartburg by 10

Im sure DJ is a fine player but I doubt he is as good as Woodacre. Heard wartburgs D wasnt great at stopping penetration

Hang on a minute guys. You are comparing apples to oranges when you talk about who beat who earlier in the year. The Harriman team you guys saw earlier in the season is the same team that got beat by Oakdale!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> They are a MUCH improved ball club. Also the Warburg vs. Unaka game in the Christmas tourney is probably one of the worst games Warburg has played all year. And from what I've heard Unaka has laid down and quit late in the season so the fact that you guys beat them by 25 doesn't mean much!!! Now...I think the game will be a good one. You guys from UH don't book your rooms to the 'boro until after the game! It's going to take a good game by either team to win the game!

Guest AmazingGrace4551

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826396673[/snapback]Grace fan, just because they beat you by 15 dosen't mean they are pretty good. Wartburg needed to come back from 14 points down to beat Unaka by 2, a team that UH has beat by 25 twice in the past 10 days. UH by 12.

Any team that is the state tournament is a decent team, except rare cases. And who cares what they beat Grace by? Grace swept Harriman this year (3 times), and yet Harriman beats the wartburg team that beat grace. Last week or month or game doesnt matter. Its who shows up to play. I hear University School is a good ball team, but so is wartburg. If shannon comes to play and plays BIG, it'll be a good game. And winstead needs to step it up too. None the less, i pick university school by 5.

QUOTE(RedwallOutcast @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:59 AM) 826396755[/snapback]Woodacre will dominate Wartburg. UH will win by 10-20 points. I saw Harriman (the team that just beat Wartburg) play earlier this year. Hampton beat Harriman by 21. I will garauntee you that Wartburg is not as good as Hampton or Cloudland. UH should have no problem until the round of 8...

Don't book reservations yet. As Herm Edwards would say, "That's why we play the game."

QUOTE(TheDuke2411 @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:19 AM) 826396789[/snapback]Don't book reservations yet. As Herm Edwards would say, "That's why we play the game."

ok, you can say what you want. but make sure that you get back on here monday night and tell me what you think. i hope wartburg wins because i absolutely despise UH, but i am just telling you the truth...

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826396673[/snapback]Grace fan, just because they beat you by 15 dosen't mean they are pretty good. Wartburg needed to come back from 14 points down to beat Unaka by 2, a team that UH has beat by 25 twice in the past 10 days. UH by 12.

It doesn't matter that they beat us by 13 or if it would have been just 1 point. I said Wartburg was a pretty good team as well as Harriman. At this point in the season you would have to say that everyone left is a pretty good team. Yes, we (Grace Christian) swept Harriman this year 3 teams but we are at the house now so who beat who doesn't mean anything at this point because it's a new season. I hope Wartburg and Harriman go along way and they both have the tools to do it with. Whatever team shows up to play, no matter what happened in regular season, will be the victor. Just ask Union City and Lake Co. fans; I believe they will tell ya the same thing.

GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY...............Lead, Build, and Equip----------Building Champions For Christ

www.graceramsbasketball.com