AAA STATE TOURNAMENT

timbdp

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:07 PM) 826399316[/snapback]No excuse not to....hope all the schools turn out and cheer for these fine ladies. Will riverdaleman go shirtless and paint himself?

Oh, no. Surely he won't put everyone thru that but he might put on a cheerleaders out fit and lead Rocky top or was that someone else. Any way he would be in the middle of that.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:07 PM) 826399316[/snapback]No excuse not to....hope all the schools turn out and cheer for these fine ladies. Will riverdaleman go shirtless and paint himself?

Im not for sure but me and my friends have started getting painted late this season for all the games and were goin to during state...sro brooks said he would if we went to state so i hope he does. Go lady warriors

I'd say it should be pretty easy to get a good seat during the AAA games this week.

TSSAA may have to raise parking and ticket prices again.

May be the smallest attendance in over 30 years.

Look for the 4 team state tourney after a 2 game sectional idea to reappear after this year.

Of course, I could be wrong.

QUOTE(salty @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826399901[/snapback]I'd say it should be pretty easy to get a good seat during the AAA games this week.

Look for the 4 team state tourney after a 2 game sectional idea to reappear after this year.

I agree completely. Here's one fan who won't be going to Murfreesboro.

No team in the fight, just don't see the competition being as good as last year.

QUOTE(salty @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826399901[/snapback]I'd say it should be pretty easy to get a good seat during the AAA games this week.

Please, attendance should be great, you have Riverdale(a local school mind you), Antioch(1st trip to state, will have lots of support from school and Metro), Northeast(1st trip as well, will bring large crowd), Cleveland(which always travels well), and Oak Ridge. Should be great atmosphere for basketball.

QUOTE(nununu @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826400539[/snapback]Please, attendance should be great, you have Riverdale(a local school mind you), Antioch(1st trip to state, will have lots of support from school and Metro), Northeast(1st trip as well, will bring large crowd), Cleveland(which always travels well), and Oak Ridge. Should be great atmosphere for basketball.

You forgot to add Greeneville. This is their fourth straight trip to the Boro. They had some good crowd support at their sub-state game.