AAA STATE TOURNAMENT

timbdp

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826398795[/snapback]Memphis Northside vs Cleveland

Greeneville vs Clarksville NE

Antioch vs Memphis East

Oak Ridge vs Riverdale

any predictions for the whole tournament?

Cleveland, Clarksville NE, Memphis East, and Riverdale advances in 1st Round

Cleveland over NE, Riverdale over East in Semis

Riverdale over Cleveland in Championship

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826398795[/snapback]Memphis Northside vs Cleveland

Greeneville vs Clarksville NE

Antioch vs Memphis East

Oak Ridge vs Riverdale

any predictions for the whole tournament?

Round 1

Cleveland over Memphis Northside

Greeneville over Clarksville NE

Antioch over Memphis East

Oak Ridge over Riverdale

Round 2

Greeneville over Cleveland

Oak Ridge over Antioch

Finals

Greeneville over Oak Ridge

QUOTE(greenevillefan @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:02 PM) 826400744[/snapback]Round 1

Cleveland over Memphis Northside

Greeneville over Clarksville NE

Antioch over Memphis East

Oak Ridge over Riverdale

Round 2

Greeneville over Cleveland

Oak Ridge over Antioch

Finals

Greeneville over Oak Ridge

HORRIBLE PREDICTION

QUOTE(salty @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826399901[/snapback]I'd say it should be pretty easy to get a good seat during the AAA games this week.

TSSAA may have to raise parking and ticket prices again.

May be the smallest attendance in over 30 years.

Look for the 4 team state tourney after a 2 game sectional idea to reappear after this year.

Of course, I could be wrong.

YES THIS WILL BE A HORRIBLE TOURNEY. T$$AA IS ALL ABOUT HIKING UP PRICES AND THE TEAMS THIS YEAR ARE GARBAGE. NO ONE WITHOUT A TEAM IN IT WILL COME. RIVERDALE WILL TAKE IT ALL WHICH IS A SHAME. BUT THERES NO COMPETITION. AND UNFORTUNATELY ANNE MARIE LANNING WILL PROBABLY WIN MISS BASKETBALL ALSO WHICH IS UNDESERVED

QUOTE(WARRIORS313 @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:49 PM) 826400786[/snapback]YES THIS WILL BE A HORRIBLE TOURNEY. T$$AA IS ALL ABOUT HIKING UP PRICES AND THE TEAMS THIS YEAR ARE GARBAGE. NO ONE WITHOUT A TEAM IN IT WILL COME. RIVERDALE WILL TAKE IT ALL WHICH IS A SHAME. BUT THERES NO COMPETITION. AND UNFORTUNATELY ANNE MARIE LANNING WILL PROBABLY WIN MISS BASKETBALL ALSO WHICH IS UNDESERVED

Im not sure if you are trying to be a smart one or if you are being sincere in your comments. whats make ALM not worthy of MISS BASKETBALL? Just curious of who is better and who has done more3 for their team this year?

QUOTE(CantStopTheChop @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826399892[/snapback]Im not for sure but me and my friends have started getting painted late this season for all the games and were goin to during state...sro brooks said he would if we went to state so i hope he does. Go lady warriors

so riverdale plays at 7:00...hope yall have a good turn out for your team they deserve it!!believe saw a picture of you guys great job keep supporting em & hope more students show up & chear em on or you might just get shouted out. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(WARRIORS313 @ Mar 5 2007 - 04:49 PM) 826400786[/snapback]YES THIS WILL BE A HORRIBLE TOURNEY. T$$AA IS ALL ABOUT HIKING UP PRICES AND THE TEAMS THIS YEAR ARE GARBAGE. NO ONE WITHOUT A TEAM IN IT WILL COME. RIVERDALE WILL TAKE IT ALL WHICH IS A SHAME. BUT THERES NO COMPETITION. AND UNFORTUNATELY ANNE MARIE LANNING WILL PROBABLY WIN MISS BASKETBALL ALSO WHICH IS UNDESERVED

Who gives a rats _ss about how much money TSSAA makes. Just because your team isn't in it, no need to run down the glory for the other teams. Sounds like sour grapes to me! "If my team can't play, I'm going home" Somebody call the whambulance.....again! Just goes to show you that your alls teams AREN'T "all that" OR they would NOT have been beaten!!! If you think the teams that got beat were sooo good, then it aught to be "ONE HECK OF A TOURNAMENT"!

OUCH!!! I'm assuming you must be a White Co. fan... but, hey lighten up on the criticisms!!

Really, a HORRIBLE TOURNEY??!?!?!?!? I beg to differ that the teams are garbage - obviously they did SOMETHING to earn their way there!

Honestly, I think it will be a "refreshing" tourney with not the same teams as always. And just look at the records, the teams there must be worthy.

Last but not least, your comment about AML was crass and low class. Remember, she IS someone's daughter, granddaughter, sister, etc. Don't think you'd like someone talking about your kid like that. These boards are not for posters like you - who tear down and don't encourage or stay somewhat positive. Especially when it's regarding a player...

Also, if you're going to be so strong as to say that her likely getting the award is "undeserved" then you should have somethng to back up your statements...

Apologies needed....

QUOTE(WARRIORS313 @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:49 PM) 826400786[/snapback]YES THIS WILL BE A HORRIBLE TOURNEY. T$$AA IS ALL ABOUT HIKING UP PRICES AND THE TEAMS THIS YEAR ARE GARBAGE. NO ONE WITHOUT A TEAM IN IT WILL COME. RIVERDALE WILL TAKE IT ALL WHICH IS A SHAME. BUT THERES NO COMPETITION. AND UNFORTUNATELY ANNE MARIE LANNING WILL PROBABLY WIN MISS BASKETBALL ALSO WHICH IS UNDESERVED

hopefully your not being serious, but if you are you should go ahead and

what ignorant statements. but yeah i would expect riverdale to have between 800-1000 there per game with maybe close to 2000 if they get to the championship. plus there should be all kinds of locals from siegel, blackman, and oakland and all around the boro

I hope he is joking too. Why is it you guys think that Middle Tennessee is the only place where good basketball is played? Look at Oak Ridge's schedule and you will see they play people all over the state and country. Riverdale is tough and Oak Ridge is young but you had better not overlook them. They will run you out of the gym if you do. Good luck to all teams!!!