AAA STATE TOURNAMENT

timbdp

QUOTE(tdntn @ Mar 5 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826400880[/snapback]hopefully your not being serious, but if you are you should go ahead and

what ignorant statements. but yeah i would expect riverdale to have between 800-1000 there per game with maybe close to 2000 if they get to the championship. plus there should be all kinds of locals from siegel, blackman, and oakland and all around the boro

riverdale might have 800 people there but will the student section show up & actually make some noise. i have seen comments about the fact that the students at riverdale dont sit together & then if they do they dont cheer together...come on this is the state playoffs you better be ready to support your team & support them loud /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> because those that do have to drive will have alot of bottled up energy to release. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt bradley central play riverdale a pretty tough game in the sectional at RIVERDALE??? i think it was cleveland who has beat them 4 times this year and by 32 points in the region final..... i wouldnt be suprised if cleveland doesnt take it all.... give them some credit....

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 4 2007 - 01:07 PM) 826399316[/snapback]No excuse not to....hope all the schools turn out and cheer for these fine ladies. Will riverdaleman go shirtless and paint himself?

NOBODY wants to see riverdaleman shirtless..LOL...not even the wife...LOL...i am gonna have a little problem on saturday night we are having a bon fire with the church so i might step on some toes and leave that a little early also my older boys have a baseball game i might have to step on some more toes there too lol after all its not everyday your team gets to play in a state tournament

QUOTE(PHargis @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826399848[/snapback]Oh, no. Surely he won't put everyone thru that but he might put on a cheerleaders out fit and lead Rocky top or was that someone else. Any way he would be in the middle of that.

I WILL NOT LEAD ROCKY TOP!!!!! i might do a rendetion of the warchant but definatly not rocky top cheerleading outfit may not be too good either

QUOTE(sports24 @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826399993[/snapback]I agree completely. Here's one fan who won't be going to Murfreesboro.

No team in the fight, just don't see the competition being as good as last year.

Dont complain about the system just cause your team is not there. Win and make it and maybe you can go next year.

QUOTE(wiggins30 @ Mar 6 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826402543[/snapback]well the greeneville fans can pull sum on u like the 1 we did to science hill it was a 5,4,3,2,1, walk with like 45sec. left on clock and she jumped saw the clock and held onto ball and was called a walk...lol but my predictions greeneville all the way...

Man I am a greeneville fan too but you need to be realistic. Greeneville all the way? How bout HOPEFULLY we win thursday to get to the final four then WE HAVE TO PLAY OUR BEST GAME TO BEAT CLEVELAND AND THEN IF WE MAKE IT TO THE FINALS WHO IS GONNA GUARD ANNA MARIE LANNING? I hope greeneville wins too but all the way? Get serious and stop making Greeneville fans look stupid.

QUOTE(orange~is~tradition @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:29 AM) 826403189[/snapback]Man I am a greeneville fan too but you need to be realistic. Greeneville all the way? How bout HOPEFULLY we win thursday to get to the final four then WE HAVE TO PLAY OUR BEST GAME TO BEAT CLEVELAND AND THEN IF WE MAKE IT TO THE FINALS WHO IS GONNA GUARD ANNA MARIE LANNING? I hope greeneville wins too but all the way? Get serious and stop making Greeneville fans look stupid.

C'mon, O-buddy, its the quarter finals... time to be optimistic, not realistic.Cut W30 some slack...he's excited our girls are back for the 4th straight time. Truthfully, I like Greeneville's chances better now than when WC and Shelbyville were still in the running....As far as Anna goes, she has a couple of games to go before the finals as well.