Travis Henry

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:37 AM) 826400220[/snapback]Lets see. (Jeff Fisher)- Let's keep Pac and get rid of the biggest part of our offense in Travis. I may have to burn all my Titans gear. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Titans may resign him back. They only released him so that they wont have to pay his bonus

I hope they resign Henry, he was a huge part of the offense last year.

I don't like Pac Man anymore than the rest of you guys, but lets just face it. As long as he can return that football and cover the other teams #1 receiver, he will be a Titan. I can't stand the guy, but he will be there until the league kicks him out.

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:37 AM) 826400220[/snapback]Lets see. (Jeff Fisher)- Let's keep Pac and get rid of the biggest part of our offense in Travis. I may have to burn all my Titans gear. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

It's a financial decision. Henry wouldn't renegotiate his contract to cover the 8 million dollar roster bonus he was to receive.

It's doubtful he wll be back. As much money there is out there...he will sign with someone else. I hope I'm wrong.

QUOTE(Gerry Bertier @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:41 AM) 826400500[/snapback]All signs are point toward the Broncos as the next home for Travis Henry. He would be making a wise decision here as almost every Bronco RB thrives in Shanahan's system.

Broncos want Willis, they arnt gonna be paying Henry and Willis

There is a good chance Travis will be back.

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826400555[/snapback]Broncos want Willis, they arnt gonna be paying Henry and Willis

There is a good chance Travis will be back.

Like I said all points sign to Travis signing in Denver.

Henry now a Bronco

Drew and Travis are now gone, what will Vince have to work with on offense?

Does this mean the Titans are going to draft a Top RB(Marshawn Lynch 1st RD, or Lorenzo Booker, Michael Bush, Kenny Irons, darius Walker 2nd-3rd RD)? Does this mean they think LenDale can be an every down back now? Does this mean they will try to spend some of that jack on a big FA (Jamal Lewis)?