Choctaws State Bound!

N2Choctaws

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(N2Choctaws @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826401173[/snapback]Down by 9 with 3 minutes left. Choctaws shutdown BTW and score the last 11 points. The winner is a drive to the hole with 4 seconds left by CJ Crittenden. Huge game by Taylor and Kimble.

CONGRATS TO DYER CO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! backinthaoc...I told you ever since Justin Blake was back that Dyer Co. IS going to state!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

QUOTE(dcballas @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826401243[/snapback]I was told the crowd was nuts, and went absolutely bonkers after cj's shot

What a show the Choctaws put on all thru out the game..nothing was going to deter this bunch of Taws the VICTORY they deserved..held BTW from scoring for last 3 min of game..down 61-50 and come back with a vengence..THESE DC KIDS DONT QUIT.."EVER"..LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION TO THEM ! CONGRATS CHOCTAWS ! HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY TIME IN THE BORO ! WE"RE ALL BEHIND YOU !

I was just wondering if anybody thinks the 2001 squad was better than this year's squad?

Don't get me wrong I'm loving this years squad.

I was just wondering about this b/c if we beat Whitehouse, and Liberty is as good as people say they are, they may give DC a little trouble but I believe we could win.

Although if the 2001 squad would've played Liberty this year, I would seriously believe the game would be DC all the way. If DC in 2001 would've gotten national recognition, I believe they could've been ranked nationally just like Liberty this year, even if they had 5 starters in the whole game!

personally i would have to say the 2001-2002 team was a little better. although they're bench wasn't as deep as this one, they're starting 5 was unbelievable! powell, fisk, crittendon, morris, and cyrus were all a force to be reckoned with and i was very suprised they lost a game that year. i'm not taking anything away from this year's team though. this year's bunch has more fight than that team, but they just don't have the size and athleticism. oh yeah they are mainly all underclassmen though!

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:05 PM) 826402193[/snapback]Congrats to Dyer Co on their upset of BTW. They were my "Cinderella" team from the beginning of the season and they still are. Dyer Co. is going to blow White House out of the Murphy Center next Thursday night at 8:45 and I cant wait to see it. Keep it going DC.

Go ahead and make the trip down I-24 we will a couple of orange shirts waiting for you. PS tough draw for you guys getting Liberty when you did. Great season, after losing all that talent, to reel of 20+ wins shows tremendous character and toughness great job.