AA State Tournament

timbdp

Ok real talk! Liberty are from the west part of tn right? Im just gone be real middle tn and west tn play better basketball!!!! That's just me I hope I have someone back me up on this! East tn basketball stinks!!!!! Im sorry but it really does! Do yall people even now the talent west and midlle tn plays? omg! These people on here r a joke! Greenville Fans were talkin this same mess before they played hamilton!!!!! And the first play of that game was a mean crossover by one of their guards on one of Greenvilles guard and he fell omg!!! And yes Greenville is from east tn!! they got murked!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Liberty!!! They not goin im just gone end it right there!

Ok real talk! Liberty are from the west part of tn right? Im just gone be real middle tn and west tn play better basketball!!!! That's just me I hope I have someone back me up on this! East tn basketball stinks!!!!! Im sorry but it really does! Do yall people even now the talent west and middle tn plays? omg! These people on here r a joke! Greenville Fans were talkin this same mess before they played hamilton!!!!! And the first play of that game was a mean crossover by one of their guards on one of Greenvilles guard and he fell omg!!! And yes Greenville is from east tn!! they got murked!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Liberty!!! They not goin im just gone end it right there!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 11 2007 - 05:57 PM) 826408272[/snapback]WHAT......was that?

That was "REAL TALK"..lol...Guys over in east Tennessee that haven't heard of Liberty..don't worry about them they'll be a walk in the park /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Liberty got lucky on that Class AA state championship last year...they lost their "GOOD PLAYER" in Brandon Evans last year...they did replace that Brandon Evans guy with players such as Anthony Sampson, Jewuan and Antwan Long, Josh Sain and a few more...their all just average players on an average COLLEGE team lol...good luck to you folks in the east that haven't heard of Liberty...you'll know all about them by Saturday!!

QUOTE(Rise n Shine @ Mar 11 2007 - 05:47 PM) 826408252[/snapback]Ok real talk! Liberty are from the west part of tn right? Im just gone be real middle tn and west tn play better basketball!!!! That's just me I hope I have someone back me up on this! East tn basketball stinks!!!!! Im sorry but it really does! Do yall people even now the talent west and midlle tn plays? omg! These people on here r a joke! Greenville Fans were talkin this same mess before they played hamilton!!!!! And the first play of that game was a mean crossover by one of their guards on one of Greenvilles guard and he fell omg!!! And yes Greenville is from east tn!! they got murked!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Liberty!!! They not goin im just gone end it right there!

Ok real talk! Liberty are from the west part of tn right? Im just gone be real middle tn and west tn play better basketball!!!! That's just me I hope I have someone back me up on this! East tn basketball stinks!!!!! Im sorry but it really does! Do yall people even now the talent west and middle tn plays? omg! These people on here r a joke! Greenville Fans were talkin this same mess before they played hamilton!!!!! And the first play of that game was a mean crossover by one of their guards on one of Greenvilles guard and he fell omg!!! And yes Greenville is from east tn!! they got murked!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Liberty!!! They not goin im just gone end it right there!

Is there some classes where I can learn to speak "real talk"?

White House got slaughtered by Oakland last Friday ... but I also heard that 9 of their players got sick during the week. Two of them didn't play Friday and four others had stamia problems from not totally recovering. That would make a team look a lot worst than what they really are ...

However, for the money ... I would put it on Liberty Tech ... until somebody can prove otherwise.

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 12 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826409216[/snapback]Ok Liberty is good. But how can you say the teams from the East are weak? Howard just beat a middle Tennessee team by 20. How can you count out the east and they have programs like Howard, Brainerd, Austin East, Foulton

I agree. I don't think that East Tennessee teams are weak. I think teams like you mentioned have proven they can win year in and year out. Just not this year. Liberty Tech beats anyone in the state by 20. Believe me.