Humboldt vs. Wartburg

VikingFan9

QUOTE(bulldawgs#1 @ Mar 11 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826408601[/snapback]If his grades are decent he'll be a D1 wide reciever.

As an old Viking myself I can say just imagine what he could do if he had a qb that could get him the ball on a consistent basis.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AFF @ Mar 13 2007 - 06:00 PM) 826410576[/snapback]As an old Viking myself I can say just imagine what he could do if he had a qb that could get him the ball on a consistent basis.

true...but this years team didn't rely on him that much because of the running game...and we had 2 qbs that could get him the ball this year...but this is a basketball forum so ill discuss this later after basketball season is over with and when coacht opens back up the football forum so that i can post since im not a plus member

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 13 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826410254[/snapback]Even though Grace shot the ball real well last year,had Humboldt's game plan on offense not been to chunk the ball up as soon as they crossed half-court they would have still won...They made their runs when they played excellent defense and scored their points in transition..For some reason some of the guys on the team took it upon themselves to shoot whenever or wherever thay got the ball...They played very poor team ball against Grace...

You're exactly right OC.....I think that sums it up pretty well. I also believe that if we could have gotten their big guy in foul trouble and out of the game it would have been a cake walk. I said before that McMasters blocked a couple of shots by Sain and Epperson and it intimidated them. They should have gone strong to the basket and made him foul.

i hope they would win!!! they are huge! i went and saw that game when humboldt played greene county...i didn't know how tall all of the kids were until they all walked passed sain...there whole starting 5 were at least 6'4" or taller...and they also were well disciplined and moved the ball well...

I dont know what game you were watching because I was at the game and they were all not 6'4" or taller and I have been to watch them several times this year and they improved as the season went on and they were well disciplined and moved the ball well they also had 5 seniors that just refused to lose