Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sum1uno @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:31 PM) 826402753[/snapback]..Good Luck to Cully for representing D11. We're behind you... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thanks! Yell for us if you go or yell for us listening to your radio!! We've got to bring our a-game!

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:34 PM) 826402670[/snapback]We have a ballteam that has a huge heart as a team. We Have a great duo of coaches . We have slowed down some run and gun offenses. We also have got beat by fast paced and slow, play running offenses also. We have good senior leadership. If we rebound wel we can play with some good teams . We had Temple down by at least 12 points @ Unaka tournament , but we went cold ,cold in the fourth. We didnt win though and thats what matters. We can shoot the trey pretty good , and we have some gig men inside also. If we can get rid the butterflies early I think we will be OK . Now what about your team ?

I was at that game and that's just not true, They were never up 12 points! But Temple did play like crap

Hmm sounds like Culleoka has some size down low, I would like to see Cloudland win just so they can go to state and win some gold for north east ten considering the west usually is expected to always win state. Maybe get us some more recruiting looks /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. I have only got to see Cloudland play twice this year against UH but if they play slow ball that could either be their greatest weapon, or their downfall. Considering if they control the tempo of the game, I am assuming that if you play slow ball you are not in great conditioning shape, so will they be able to run if they are forced to play at a fast pace tempo?