GLEASON VS JACKSON COUNTY!

jamieroper

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Mar 12 2007 - 05:28 PM) 826409364[/snapback]Dont know anything about all that. Think what you want but YOURE WRONG. Move on to bigger and better conversation. That's what I'm doin. Anybody anywhere knows Gleason has a much better team than McKenzie. Good luck to both of the girls as they move ahead.

Yeah, you want to "move on to bigger & better conversation" because YOU'RE wrong. You are right about one thing though... Gleason does have a much better team than McKenzie... & much better players.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(happyvalentinesday @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:02 AM) 826408922[/snapback]Tread lightly Devil and remember your talking about one of your own! This little gal will (hopefully) be back on Browns bench in the fall.

If you know me you know i would never say anything negative about a child especially one of our own. I too hope she is back playing next year as i have watched her play since she could bounce a ball in jr.pro at the elementary school and she is a good player as well as a fine young lady not to mention a good student! Rest assured that i have not nor would i ever say something that would even be slightly misconstrued as anything negative. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

GreenfieldFan,

You do post all the time about Gleason and our good basketball team, even more so than you do for Greenfield. We are hoping that you will reconsider and think about moving to this great community.

The rumor is that you would like to have Coach Frazier over at Greenfield. Are you trying to steal our coach?

Also the rumor is that you are indeed kin to the Hudson family. Is that true or just a rumor? Or would you like to be kin to them - maybe we can prearrange a wedding if you have a son. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL! Who know, perhaps 20 years down the road, that grandchild might win a Miss Basketball award 4 years in a row.

BE BRAVE AND PUT A FOR SALE SIGN IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE! DON'T BE A CHICKEN ABOUT IT!

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORIES OF THE PALMERSVILLE PIRATES!

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Mar 12 2007 - 04:28 PM) 826409364[/snapback]Dont know anything about all that. Think what you want but YOURE WRONG. Move on to bigger and better conversation. That's what I'm doin. Anybody anywhere knows Gleason has a much better team than McKenzie. Good luck to both of the girls as they move ahead.

Come on sam just admit it, You were wrong.... Say it with me now sambo "Gleason is the best team in the state and Hudson is the best player in the state". Lol

QUOTE(10teamdistrictisajoke @ Mar 12 2007 - 07:45 PM) 826409444[/snapback]He certainly compliments Gleason more than you do Palmersville, I'm not sure i've even seen a congrats from you. He's just supporting a Greenfield native in Coach Frazier and a great person/player in Kayla... Your act of trying to act like you want him to come to Gleason is getting old

This is for 10team districtisajoke,

Congrats to whoever I am suppose to congrats. I suppose I am suppose to congrats Gleason. Ok congrats Gleason.

Lighten up. Just trying to have a little fun. Some people take things way too serious on here. I am proud of Palmersville as well. It is a good place to live. Come and visit us sometime. We have a good place to eat. Also we are the birthplace of a Governor and a former V.P. had some relatives born here. Come and visit us!

As far as Greenfieldfan, I love to ride him hard -- This is for Greenfieldfan, thanks for supporting Gleason. We supported Greenfield last year on their tourament run. His blood runs orange except when green plays orange. We are proud of the support that all of Weakely County gives to Gleason.

QUOTE(palmersville @ Mar 12 2007 - 07:28 PM) 826409506[/snapback]This is for 10team districtisajoke,

Congrats to whoever I am suppose to congrats. I suppose I am suppose to congrats Gleason. Ok congrats Gleason.

Lighten up. Just trying to have a little fun. Some people take things way too serious on here. I am proud of Palmersville as well. It is a good place to live. Come and visit us sometime. We have a good place to eat. Also we are the birthplace of a Governor and a former V.P. had some relatives born here. Come and visit us!

As far as Greenfieldfan, I love to ride him hard -- This is for Greenfieldfan, thanks for supporting Gleason. We supported Greenfield last year on their tourament run. His blood runs orange except when green plays orange. We are proud of the support that all of Weakely County gives to Gleason.

We're glad you are proud of Palmersville...I just have a pretty good idea of who you are and have kept up with your posts pretty well. I've gathered over the last year or so from your posts that you are a Gleason supporter but not a very big Kayla Hudson fan. I was very interested to see what you would say after the way Kayla played this week and after we won and wasn't very surprised that you hadn't responded at all. I just know there are certain circles of people that want others to believe that they wanted us to win it all but deep down wanted to see this years team, and Kayla fail. If you're not in that circle of people, I apologize, but I have just always gotten that vibe from you.

QUOTE(10teamdistrictisajoke @ Mar 12 2007 - 07:45 PM) 826409444[/snapback]He certainly compliments Gleason more than you do Palmersville, I'm not sure i've even seen a congrats from you. He's just supporting a Greenfield native in Coach Frazier and a great person/player in Kayla... Your act of trying to act like you want him to come to Gleason is getting old

Congrats to whoever I am suppose to congrats. I think that is Gleason. Congrats to Gleason, Coach Frazier (best coach in the state) and Kayla Hudson, and all the Lady Bulldogs.

10teamdistrictisajoke, lighten up. Just trying to have some fun on a board where people take things way too seriously. You will enjoy life a lot more if you will lighten up and quit taking things so seriously. Greenfieldfan has no intention of moving to Gleason - he has stated that he has lived in Greenfield all his life. Anyone who is knowledgeable on this board knows that Greenfield fan supports his team and apparently has been friends with Coach Frazier for many years - possibly they went to Greenfield at the same time.

To Greenfieldfan, thanks for the support that you give Gleason -- that is when Greenfield is not playing. I apologize to Greenfieldfan, I didn't think anyone would take me seriously, apparently someone did.

Hopefully 10teamdistrictisajoke feels better now. 10teamdistrictisajoke, you will live a lot longer if you do not take things so seriously. 10teamdistrictisajoke, hope you feel better now. Have a good laugh and I know you will!

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORIES OF THE PALMERSVILE PIRATES!

QUOTE(10teamdistrictisajoke @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826409508[/snapback]HaHa! Classic!

I don't know sam jones, greenfield man, west tn..., or anybody else that posts on Coach t. But I do know Anna very well and she's a GREAT basketball player from McKenzie. I have read some of these posts and some of you don't know anything that you're trying to talk about. Anna has scored over 2150 pts in her high school career which would be a record at a lot of schools including McKenzie. We are not as fortunate as some places to have a team with lots of depth. But I guarantee you she is a team player who is humble and just wants to play the game. Ask any coach around that we've played and they all speak highly of her ability. To the Gleason guys who were posting-Anna had over 20 points against your starters and stole the ball 2 or 3 times and scored when you were trying to hold the ball on offense. Yes, Kayla and Riley and the other girls on Gleason are very good ball players and I have the greatest respect for Coach Frazier. But I am losing respect for some of the gleason fans because of your conversations. And let me say for the record, good luck to Kayla at Union. She wanted to stay close to home and so did Anna. Family, friends and her church were the main reasons she chose to stay close. Bethel might suprise some of you doubters next year. They have recruited several top notch players from the area including my daughter. Last but not least, lots of things were in the newspapers regarding Anna and her achievements but nobody we know put those articles in the paper. Nor did Anna know that they would stop the game and make a big deal over her 2,000 pts. But you know what ?? It is a big deal!!But she would also trade it for wins for her team but that just didn't happen. I hope this settles issues that some of you had about my child. I am glad she doesn't care anything about the gossip on Coach t. And if you check the Mck. papers you'll find lots of articles on Kayla and her team. I don't think she had those put in the paper either. Oh by the way--Have a great day!