GLEASON VS JACKSON COUNTY!

jamieroper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826406915[/snapback]That`s truly remarkable that Jackson County didn`t score a two point basket the entire game. I`ve never heard of that happening. How many two point shots did they attempt?

When you live by the three,you will die by the three.

Gleasons D may be winning the games, but have you taken notice of the offense. They are headed to possibly 3 new tourney records, holding teams to the lowest total points in a tourney, best field goal percentage 59% and free throw percentage 94%. Amazing. They can do it all.

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Mar 9 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826406590[/snapback]Congrats to Gleason as they definitely were the better team today. Good luck ! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Dont evn start devilfanatic. Gleason would beat Jackson County 10 times out of 10 and I'm not a Gleason fan. I watched Gleason just toy with Jackson County, it looked like a college team playing against a jr. high team. The score was 50-22 not 50-49 and the funny thing is that it could have been alot worse. The two teams are far from even being close. Looks like 7a took a shot yesterday. can I ask where are all those 7a powers now? Looks like whatever district Gleason is in is the top district. Sounds like Gleason has had alot more trouble in there district than they have had in the state tournament.

QUOTE(patsummitt12 @ Mar 10 2007 - 10:22 AM) 826407217[/snapback]Dont evn start devilfanatic. Gleason would beat Jackson County 10 times out of 10 and I'm not a Gleason fan. I watched Gleason just toy with Jackson County, it looked like a college team playing against a jr. high team. The score was 50-22 not 50-49 and the funny thing is that it could have been alot worse. The two teams are far from even being close. Looks like 7a took a shot yesterday. can I ask where are all those 7a powers now? Looks like whatever district Gleason is in is the top district. Sounds like Gleason has had alot more trouble in there district than they have had in the state tournament.

What are you talking about you idiot? I congratulated them on their victory. They were the better team no doubt about it. Why are you getting on here putting down the girls from Jackson Co. and saying they looked like a jr high team? Gleason has a very good team no question about it but don't put down our girls just because they got beat in the semi's of the state tournament! Heck they weren't even suppose to make it out of the district after losing the 6'9 girl to Smith Co. This team has nothing to hang its head about i can assure you of that. They definitely achieved something no one thought they could this year. Its idiots like you that show your ignorance by putting down the kids that play the game that really get to me. No you're not a Gleason fan you're a Jackson County basher and always have been. You should be ashamed of yourself thats for sure! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(patsummitt12 @ Mar 10 2007 - 10:22 AM) 826407217[/snapback]Dont evn start devilfanatic. Gleason would beat Jackson County 10 times out of 10 and I'm not a Gleason fan. I watched Gleason just toy with Jackson County, it looked like a college team playing against a jr. high team. The score was 50-22 not 50-49 and the funny thing is that it could have been alot worse. The two teams are far from even being close. Looks like 7a took a shot yesterday. can I ask where are all those 7a powers now? Looks like whatever district Gleason is in is the top district. Sounds like Gleason has had alot more trouble in there district than they have had in the state tournament.

Congrats to Gleson on everything they've done so far..I wasn't sure if they had the firepower to go all the way based on a lot of close games in our district..A lot of teams played them close ,even though all resulted in losses except for one game..Greenfield,Union City ,South Fulton, Lake Co etc.all played close games either with Gleason or with each other during the year...I believe all these teams have played Gleason closer than any of the teams at State thus far..I was skeptical at first but then I saw that Gleason beat Collinwood and I thought..just maybe our teams were better than I thought...I'm eating my crow because I knew Gleason played great defense but was basically a one person team so to speak..Gleason has carried the banner for our district and for West Tenn..Bring home the Gold!

QUOTE(patsummitt12 @ Mar 10 2007 - 10:22 AM) 826407217[/snapback]... I watched Gleason just toy with Jackson County, it looked like a college team playing against a jr. high team. The score was 50-22 not 50-49 and the funny thing is that it could have been alot worse. The two teams are far from even being close.

Gleason cant look like a college team cause you have a shot clock. no team can stall the ball like that in college. They would have to depend on something else to win the game.

I think that the radio announcer said it best when in the fourth quarter of the Gleason/JC game he stated that it looked like a Gleason JV game. Coach Frazier could have been like many other coaches and ran the score way up, but instead he displayed sportsmanship and put in the young squad. Now I do also believe that it is pretty sad that in the semifinials of the state tournament that a team is winning by enough that the coach feels that he has to do that.

QUOTE(YoungBlood4 @ Mar 10 2007 - 12:33 PM) 826407283[/snapback]This ranks right up there with the dumbest analagy (comparasion) I've ever read BARR NONE! Gleason is the better team, but your living in a dream somewhere! Saddest part of this game (in my eyes) Jackson Countys best defensive player, the only one that could have taken the ball away from Gleason, was sitting in the audience in a red shirt, talking on her cell phone. Another ridiculous thing.

Tell us who it is,give us a name.

QUOTE(YoungBlood4 @ Mar 10 2007 - 12:33 PM) 826407283[/snapback]This ranks right up there with the dumbest analagy (comparasion) I've ever read BARR NONE! Gleason is the better team, but your living in a dream somewhere! Saddest part of this game (in my eyes) Jackson Countys best defensive player, the only one that could have taken the ball away from Gleason, was sitting in the audience in a red shirt, talking on her cell phone. Another ridiculous thing.

Tell us who it is,give us a name.