GLEASON VS JACKSON COUNTY!

jamieroper

I didn't say OS was running away. I am pulling for Oliver Springs but Gleason is on a tear. I hope it is a good game. It might be if the refs stay out of it. They need to quit falling in love with the whistle. Let them play. That goes for every game so far. Nobody is there to see them. The ticky tack fouls they called in the OS/CR game was ridiculous and the number of fouls in the OS/Trinity game was beyond ridiculous. I like a clean game but gimme a break. Almost 50 fouls in that game. That's crazy.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ParisRiverRat @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826406437[/snapback]Wow, what a whipping. Congrats to Gleason!

Stop K Christopher tomorrow and the gold will come back to Tater Town....

I heard on the radio Gleason didn't give up at 2 pt. field goal all game!!!!!! wow and 20-20 from the free throw line!! GOOD JOB GLEASON

QUOTE(jvaughan @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:04 PM) 826406379[/snapback]I don't have a dog in this fight but I saw an earlier post about defense and which teams was better...

How about Gleason only giving up 22 pts, and not allowing over 9 points in a quarter, only 5 in the 2nd and 3rd combined, and holding Jackson Co to 25% shooting while shooting 58% itself. Hum........

They also held Forrest to just 28 pts. They beat both the silver and gold ball teams from last year I think they may be on a mission...............

QUOTE(devilfanatic @ Mar 9 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826406590[/snapback]Congrats to Gleason as they definitely were the better team today. Good luck ! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

devilfanatic, my friend, Jackson Co. fan, I'm used to hearing you talk smack about the West TN teams at this time of the year...??? Is this really you?

I haven't posted anything but I have kept up with most of the posts regarding the Lady Dawgs and Coach Frazier. I'm not getting into stats and I refuse to even comment about some of the nonsense people post on here. But, I will point out a few facts. Gleason always has a competive team and Coach Frazier seems to always get the best out of his girls. They have two gold balls, one silver, and they will add another one Saturday. This team seems to be more focused then any team I have seen come out of Gleason. They have completely dominated their opponents since the sub-state. Holding their opponents in the last three games to a total of 69 points and somebody mentions defense? Gleason has completely dominated the tournament so far. Stop Hudson? who & when? There will be one more chance Saturday to stop her but I don't see it happening. Go Dawgs don't hold back anything. Bring the Gold ball to Gleason, Miss basketbll, and might as well grab MVP while you're there..

" You Can't Guard Her" and if you can well never mind, You can't!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Our Forecast is 100% SHINE!!!!...Good Luck Riley

QUOTE(bulldawg-fan @ Mar 9 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826406799[/snapback]I haven't posted anything but I have kept up with most of the posts regarding the Lady Dawgs and Coach Frazier. I'm not getting into stats and I refuse to even comment about some of the nonsense people post on here. But, I will point out a few facts. Gleason always has a competive team and Coach Frazier seems to always get the best out of his girls. They have two gold balls, one silver, and they will add another one Saturday. This team seems to be more focused then any team I have seen come out of Gleason. They have completely dominated their opponents since the sub-state. Holding their opponents in the last three games to a total of 69 points and somebody mentions defense? Gleason has completely dominated the tournament so far. Stop Hudson? who & when? There will be one more chance Saturday to stop her but I don't see it happening. Go Dawgs don't hold back anything. Bring the Gold ball to Gleason, Miss basketbll, and might as well grab MVP while you're there..

" You Can't Guard Her" and if you can well never mind, You can't!!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Our Forecast is 100% SHINE!!!!...Good Luck Riley

No kidding. What is it with everyone not recognizing Gleason? Man talk about disrespect. What else do they have to prove? I guess that everyone is just not familiar with them and they are going with their own hometown favorites. How can anyone "overlook" a team of this caliber and not mention them as a team to beat???

Guess everyone is realizing this now after their dominating performance so far at state. ex: (Not allowing a SINGLE 2 POINT SHOT THE WHOLE GAME AGAINST JACKSON COUNTY) Who wants to compare defenses now??

No disrespect to the next team they face as it might be a different story, but man, the district and regional tournament was way tougher for Gleason so far.