Oakland vs. Powell

#1VolsFan

QUOTE(Golfendude @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826413722[/snapback]That excitement only gets to last for only 24hrs /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I know man.......I know.......can't settle down yet though.

What was the announcement at the pep rally>? They naming the GYM after King???

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:21 PM) 826413735[/snapback]yep yep "before too long", is what the boss said to the student body

Now that is definitely some long overdue news.......I am so proud for Randy King. He deserves this honor so much. Are they naming it King's PALACE ?? I am sort of partial to that.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:24 PM) 826413742[/snapback]Now that is definitely some long overdue news.......I am so proud for Randy King. He deserves this honor so much. Are they naming it King's PALACE ?? I am sort of partial to that.

Nothing was said about that....don't know....I just want win #503 THIS season

Sorry, I didnt make it out tonight, wish I did though. I DID tell Powell fans that they didnt stand a chance and I was correct. Jaffarious Wade better have quite a few schools looking after these past couple games. I hope he keeps it up, he IS this years Barry Stewart. Whoever takes a chance on JWade will be getting en excellent basketball player. Congrats to the Pats I WILL be out tonight, The Wildcats Dont Roar in the OZONE.. GO PATS!!!

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826414838[/snapback]Siegel nation Powell maybe couldnt stop them(of course only 1 three out of 20 shot doesnt help)

Powell had a much better season than expected.

Too bad for Oakland just couldnt pull it out tonight.

clarksville will b emotionally drained & physically drained after 3 ots.