Tullahoma Girls Basketball

sig1996

As the 2006-2007 season draws to a close I thought this might be a good time to forget about "How Bad?" Tullahoma Girls Basketball has been and start discussing "HOW GOOD" they can and will be with some community support, some hard work during the summer from the players and coaches, and some encouragement for everyone involved.

Good Luck Lady Wildcats!! We believe in you!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(Fan @ Apr 1 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826427640[/snapback]What happened to the new Thread started on Tullahoma HS Girls BB? It had several posts from the original start and I think some thoughts on who the new coach may be. It looks like it was removed from Coacht. Is that the case?

I was wondering the same thing...it just kindda disappeared /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Apr 1 2007 - 06:57 PM) 826427787[/snapback]Good luck to the new coach

Mike Seals is the new girls bkb coach at Tullahoma. Tullahoma officials are talking with Jack Harlow as a possible assistant coach. Coach Seals has already met with the team and workouts have already been scheduled. Good luck to Coach Seals and the Lady Cats.

QUOTE(binns37388 @ Apr 1 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826427904[/snapback]Mike Seals is the new girls bkb coach at Tullahoma. Tullahoma officials are talking with Jack Harlow as a possible assistant coach. Coach Seals has already met with the team and workouts have already been scheduled. Good luck to Coach Seals and the Lady Cats.

hope the best for the program

QUOTE(Stones34 @ Apr 1 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826427938[/snapback]Let's hope the community and parents are a little more supportive of this new coach!!! He needs it!!!

Actually, the community and parents were quite supportive of and patient with coach Galloway. You are being swayed by a couple of posters on a message board. That's never wise, no matter the subject.

It is true that she did not spend a lot of extra time working with the team in the off-season. Her reasons are her own. She is a wonderful young lady, and I wish her a long and happy life.

QUOTE(Proverbial @ Apr 3 2007 - 12:42 PM) 826428983[/snapback]Actually, the community and parents were quite supportive of and patient with coach Galloway. You are being swayed by a couple of posters on a message board. That's never wise, no matter the subject.

It is true that she did not spend a lot of extra time working with the team in the off-season. Her reasons are her own. She is a wonderful young lady, and I wish her a long and happy life.

This is not true. There was only a select few who were supportive and they know who they are. All this still doesn't change the fact that they only gave her two years to change a program that needed more than just a couple years to change. What is done is done now though they can't go back and change their shady decision now. Lets just hope that they give the new coach time to actually get a good program started and developed before they give him the boot also. Hope the best for the new coach and the girls. They are going to have an awesome year next season!

QUOTE(coach_mac @ Apr 3 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826429088[/snapback]This is not true. There was only a select few who were supportive and they know who they are. All this still doesn't change the fact that they only gave her two years to change a program that needed more than just a couple years to change. What is done is done now though they can't go back and change their shady decision now. Lets just hope that they give the new coach time to actually get a good program started and developed before they give him the boot also. Hope the best for the new coach and the girls. They are going to have an awesome year next season!

I hope the new coach and this group of upcoming girls can take the pressure that some of these posters have placed on them. Some have them in the state tournament already. It seems the expectations are very large for a school that has had little success. I hope they excel, but some of these parents may be a little unrealistic..........