Coalfield

jkk#22

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Apr 26 2007 - 05:15 PM) 826446131[/snapback]Nah, Coalfield uniforms would look better than those guys. Seen them in action when they "had" to play at MTSU.

Boy Davidlimbaugh is gonna mash me for that one. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

what is going on up there, everyone knows that football is played in the south. hampton coalfeild , you all have no state titles,

and never will, region 1 and 2 are weak and that will never change.

QUOTE(MULEDOG @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826448642[/snapback]what is going on up there, everyone knows that football is played in the south. hampton coalfeild , you all have no state titles,

and never will, region 1 and 2 are weak and that will never change.

Yeah, I guess you are right. At least we can spell, use proper grammar, and know when to capialize the easy stuff. You know, oh wait you don't, like at the start of a sentence.

As for no state titles, Coalfield doesn't in football but they are working on that problem. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Now, go to bed mule, it is past 5th grader's bedtime.

As far as Coalfield goes, if the private schools were gone from 1A they would have an 04season banner hanging up. They were the only public school left in the semis if your remember. Coalfield coaches are all volunteers, only pick from around 100 guys in the school. Take the private schools out, besides Trousdale, South Pitt, there arent many public 1A teams that have a state championship in the last 20 years.

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826448669[/snapback]Yeah, I guess you are right. At least we can spell, use proper grammar, and know when to capialize the easy stuff. You know, oh wait you don't, like at the start of a sentence.

As for no state titles, Coalfield doesn't in football but they are working on that problem. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Now, go to bed mule, it is past 5th grader's bedtime.

I did not mean to step on a nerve, but the truth is the truth, all your talent is spread out . You can see what maryville and alcoa has going on in the talent.

QUOTE(MULEDOG @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826448675[/snapback]I did not mean to step on a nerve, but the truth is the truth, all your talent is spread out . You can see what maryville and alcoa has going on in the talent.

You didn't step on a nerve. You spoke the truth. What I resent is an attempted put down by a semi-literate mouthbreather. As for the "talent being in the South" you just proved your own statement wrong. Maryville and Alcoa are in our area, and our County Seat H.S. (the only school above A in Morgan Co.) is in Alcoa's region. South is toward SP, north to the Roane Co. line.

Yeah, our talent is spread out. We only have approximately 100 boys in the whole school and still compete year in and year out. Something a lot of A schools find very difficult. The leaders in that league change from year to year but Coalfield is somewhere in the mix every year. In otherwords, single A champions have changed regularly over the years, unlike AA and AAAA with the two teams you mention. The law of averages will play to Coalfield's advantage sometime.

As Fearbong said, Coalfield was the only private school left in '04, much like Hampton was this year. So I guess one could say that they were the public school champions those years, should the split have been in place those years.

QUOTE(fearbong @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:39 PM) 826448671[/snapback]Take the private schools out, besides Trousdale, South Pitt, there arent many public 1A teams that have a state championship in the last 20 years.

You can leave the privates schools in and South Pitt and Trousdale are STILL the only schools in 1A to have a state title in the past 10 i believe.

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:13 PM) 826448707[/snapback]s Fearbong said, Coalfield was the only private school left in '04, much like Hampton was this year. So I guess one could say that they were the public school champions those years, should the split have been in place those years.

Coalfield was indeed the only public school left when the lost to ezell harding in the burro.

However this year hampton was not the only public school left. FCS beat Hampton at the same time JCS beat Mount Pleasant. So technically Hampton should have played Mount Pleasant for the "public schools championship" as you call it. Not to mention Trousdale and Gordonsville (who were both put out by privates also).

Best of luck to all of region 1 and 2 and we hope to be visiting the survivor in the fourth round of the playoffs.

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826448745[/snapback]You can leave the privates schools in and South Pitt and Trousdale are STILL the only schools in 1A to have a state title in the past 10 i believe.

Coalfield was indeed the only public school left when the lost to ezell harding in the burro.

Coalfield has never played Ezell, nor the 'boro.