Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 15 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826438084[/snapback]That's a good guess, but you are wrong about the "gentleman wearing jeans." I do know you have to be one of Webb's top four, though I'm not sure which one.

I thought Webb would play MBA? If Webb and Baylor are matched up I think we all should admit that Baylor is the clear favorite. I don't see Webb winning but maybe one match against Baylor.

Here's what the line ups are looking like for the Baylor Webb match:

Baylor

1. Bo

2. Julian Onken

3. Orlando Laurenco

4. Tanz Kane

5. Jimmy Epps

Doubles

1. Bo/Tanz

2. Julian/Orlando

Webb

1. Taylor Crist

2. David Parks

3. Tadd Hatcher

4. Reid Walling

5. Chris Haydek/ Greer Mackabee

Doubles

1. Crist/Hatcher

2. Parks/Walling

Tell me what you think. I think Baylor is the definite favorite, but I've seen wierder things happen.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:06 PM) 826441379[/snapback]Agreed, Baylor will win one and two but after that it's all McCallie

You might be right about the 3-5 matches going to McCallie, but I think Orlando will give whoever he plays a really tough match and I wouldn't be surprised if he came out on top.

McCallie and Baylor are definitely the two to beat from the East right now. Keep in mind what happened at Rotary. Baylor is very strong and has very experienced players. As for the Webb v Baylor match, I think Baylor is the clear favorite especially looking at what happened last year. However if Parks, Hatcher, and Walling can keep it together and get Webb to doubles (assuming Bo doesn't fall asleep in his match and Jimmy wins) the match could swing either way. However, being at home and so good throughout the year I think Baylor takes it in a closer result than last year.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826438837[/snapback]Here's what the line ups are looking like for the Baylor Webb match:

Baylor

1. Bo

2. Julian Onken

3. Orlando Laurenco

4. Tanz Kane

5. Jimmy Epps

Doubles

1. Bo/Tanz

2. Julian/Orlando

Webb

1. Taylor Crist

2. David Parks

3. Tadd Hatcher

4. Reid Walling

5. Chris Haydek/ Greer Mackabee

Doubles

1. Crist/Hatcher

2. Parks/Walling

Tell me what you think. I think Baylor is the definite favorite, but I've seen wierder things happen.

I think that Webb will be lucky if they win a match.