Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 6 2007 - 12:35 PM) 826452828[/snapback]Putting HAtcher at one and Parks at 2. Put Parks at one and he loses to Bo. Hatcher at 2 loses to Onken. So, if you put out the lineup youve virtually had all year, you lose to Baylor.

I agree. Plus, put Jimmy Epps in the lineup at 5, and he wins easily and Baylor is going to state. Bad circumstances and it's a pity Baylor lost. They deserve to be in the state semis.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(limey107 @ May 6 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826452875[/snapback]I agree. Plus, put Jimmy Epps in the lineup at 5, and he wins easily and Baylor is going to state. Bad circumstances and it's a pity Baylor lost. They deserve to be in the state semis.

So what was the deal with Jimmy? He had blisters? Since it was an extremely important match you would think Baylor would have put him in anyways. I don't understand that.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 6 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826452881[/snapback]So what was the deal with Jimmy? He had blisters? Since it was an extremely important match you would think Baylor would have put him in anyways. I don't understand that.

He had 3 or 4 blisters on one of his feet...apparently it was hard to even walk. i would have still put him at 5, though, even if he had to hop on one foot.

this is ridiculous.... we beat baylor, and you all still find excuses for them losing. what else do you want us to do? i mean, last year crist played one the entire year, and parks and rotated at 2-3. so i guess whenever hatcher played one, parks 2, and crist 3 webb was stacking? All 3 are interchangable. We beat them, just give us some credit for god's sake.

QUOTE(Tennessee3 @ May 6 2007 - 11:46 AM) 826452863[/snapback]Webb STACKED and does not deserve to be at state! I think more people would be congratulating Webb if anybody actually liked anyone on their tennis team.

im sorry who are you again?

QUOTE(limey107 @ May 6 2007 - 12:08 PM) 826452875[/snapback]I agree. Plus, put Jimmy Epps in the lineup at 5, and he wins easily and Baylor is going to state. Bad circumstances and it's a pity Baylor lost. They deserve to be in the state semis.

If epps could barely walk, how would he be expected to "win easily" against webb. Just a little bitter that Webb won i guess

QUOTE(limey107 @ May 6 2007 - 04:08 PM) 826452930[/snapback]He had 3 or 4 blisters on one of his feet...apparently it was hard to even walk. i would have still put him at 5, though, even if he had to hop on one foot.

I dont see why he wouldnt play. Its a critical match, the most important one of the year. I guess who guys just thought you could run over all us us like last year. Little did you know we ARE actually a good team, just underrated. Well i guess ill see you in Nashville, o wait you wont be there.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 6 2007 - 07:35 PM) 826452991[/snapback]this is ridiculous.... we beat baylor, and you all still find excuses for them losing. what else do you want us to do? i mean, last year crist played one the entire year, and parks and rotated at 2-3. so i guess whenever hatcher played one, parks 2, and crist 3 webb was stacking? All 3 are interchangable. We beat them, just give us some credit for god's sake.

im sorry who are you again?

If epps could barely walk, how would he be expected to "win easily" against webb. Just a little bitter that Webb won i guess

epps would have won easily had he not had blisters. he would have probably won if he had toughed it out and played anyway, regardless of blisters. my best guess is he didn't play because he was overconfident that baylor didn't need him and that they would have won without him.

QUOTE(limey107 @ May 6 2007 - 07:59 PM) 826453051[/snapback]epps would have won easily had he not had blisters. he would have probably won if he had toughed it out and played anyway, regardless of blisters. my best guess is he didn't play because he was overconfident that baylor didn't need him and that they would have won without him.

That's my guess too, that baylor might have gotten overconfident and figured they didn't have to play him, which is a very stupid decision given the magnitude of the match. However, I still think Baylor is overall the better team, but it was Webb's day.

Im very disappointed in Baylor's loss to Webb, and I must admitt I never thought it would ever happen that Baylor will never went to state. I played for Baylor a few years back and we always breezed past Webb but I guess times are changing. I congradulate Webb but I must add that if they played this week the outcome probably would have been different. Im excited to see who wins between McCallie and Webb but I sad to say McCallie will repeat this year as State Champions.

QUOTE(bigserver @ May 7 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826453563[/snapback]Im very disappointed in Baylor's loss to Webb, and I must admitt I never thought it would ever happen that Baylor will never went to state. I played for Baylor a few years back and we always breezed past Webb but I guess times are changing. I congradulate Webb but I must add that if they played this week the outcome probably would have been different. Im excited to see who wins between McCallie and Webb but I sad to say McCallie will repeat this year as State Champions.

A lot will depend on the luck of the draw.