Humboldt vs Temple

frankieD12

Prepare for an amazing game. If anyone has kept up with Humboldt all year, and witnessed the game yesterday it was a disgrace. Humboldt appeared drained of energy in the first mins of play. This is very unusual. And was definately not caused byt the way the opposing team played. Nerves the night before may have caused a lack of sleep. Something but deffinately not the opposing team.

As for tomorrow, prepare. You will see a very well rested team. I'm sure our fellows regret the way they played. If that was the toughest the east has to offer. If you really think they run and gun our game against UC was the state championship game.

We beat them with one of our worse games of play I've witnessed.

Anyway: quit with the ifs, if my aunt had b_ _ _s, she would be my uncle.

Go Humboldt, Bring your "A" game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have something to prove here.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(redgold83 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826412839[/snapback]Prepare for an amazing game. If anyone has kept up with Humboldt all year, and witnessed the game yesterday it was a disgrace. Humboldt appeared drained of energy in the first mins of play. This is very unusual. And was definately not caused byt the way the opposing team played. Nerves the night before may have caused a lack of sleep. Something but deffinately not the opposing team.

As for tomorrow, prepare. You will see a very well rested team. I'm sure our fellows regret the way they played. If that was the toughest the east has to offer. If you really think they run and gun our game against UC was the state championship game.

We beat them with one of our worse games of play I've witnessed.

Anyway: quit with the ifs, if my aunt had b_ _ _s, she would be my uncle.

Go Humboldt, Bring your "A" game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have something to prove here.

I agree that if temple's 31% shooting performance and uncharacteristic turnovers was the best the east has to offer- the gold ball is Humboldts- however, that was temple at their worst...tommorrow should be a great game between two good teams...

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826412892[/snapback]I agree that if temple's 31% shooting performance and uncharacteristic turnovers was the best the east has to offer- the gold ball is Humboldts- however, that was temple at their worst...tommorrow should be a great game between two good teams...

you going to be there this time? I know you said you couldn't make it yesterday.

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:33 AM) 826412797[/snapback]really? did you actually watch the game? Did you see temple's full court press? Did you see that their defense is what caused EL's clumsiness?

People told Skogen that he shouldn't press EL b/c they were fast and people can't stay with EL's speed. Temple played an uptempo game and caused many turnovers. Call it what you want. Keep hatin' on Temple.

ha...i believe union city's press is better than temple's...and humboldt broke that press...so...do the math, humboldt breaks the press + humboldt scores + temple shoots awful again = humboldt wins and moves to the championship

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 15 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826413177[/snapback]ha...i believe union city's press is better than temple's...and humboldt broke that press...so...do the math, humboldt breaks the press + humboldt scores + temple shoots awful again = humboldt wins and moves to the championship

IF Humboldt plays the way they did against Union City,they will beat Temple..And they may not even have to play that well....Especially if they drain 22-27 free throws like thay did against UC...Humboldt will go to the line..Alot...It wouldn't hurt if Odell Jackson would score 21 points and hit seven threes like he did against UC instead of the 0 points he scored against Wartburg....

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826412756[/snapback]my statement was not classless. If I had said, "you mean jerks. poop on you". then you could say that was a bit unclassy. You had nothing else to say so you thought of some little assinine comment. Or did that hurt your feelings to?

Anyways, back to the games....

No you didn't hurt my feelings....But I think I hurt your feelings....What other reason would you go looking up the meaning of ignorant???....You might want to look up the meaning of assinine and while you are at it look up class.....Some of your other posts,especially the ones about Rob Eldridge lack class.....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 15 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826413238[/snapback]No you didn't hurt my feelings....But I think I hurt your feelings....What other reason would you go looking up the meaning of ignorant???....You might want to look up the meaning of assinine and while you are at it look up class.....Some of your other posts,especially the ones about Rob Eldridge lack class.....

I only looked up my term to make sure I used it correctly and so no one could be offened.

what's sad is that you went and looked up my posts from the past. if you knew this guy, you wouldn't like him. Good comeback though. It took you long enough to come up with something half way decent of a comeback. Don't be upset cause you are sitting at home with the UC players. You ran your mouth all year about the almighty UC, and now that they are out, you are trying to find something else to run your mouth about.