Temple

fargen01

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fargen01 @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:01 PM) 826413294[/snapback]i think temple will not be so good this year after losing the skogens. does anyone know theyre schedule?

/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

I don't know their schedule but with the bottom of region 3-1A having two or three pushovers (just like every region does) i think they can piece together a 2-8 season at the absolute worst. But really anywhere between 2-8 and 4-6 would be a good bet. Just making the Playoffs would be an accomplishment enough for this years squad if they can stand that after the great season they had last season.

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Mar 15 2007 - 07:26 PM) 826413352[/snapback]I don't know their schedule but with the bottom of region 3-1A having two or three pushovers (just like every region does) i think they can piece together a 2-8 season at the absolute worst. But really anywhere between 2-8 and 4-6 would be a good bet. Just making the Playoffs would be an accomplishment enough for this years squad if they can stand that after the great season they had last season.

yea i would say 2-8. they lost alot of theyre starters. i wonder if they will have a jv team? I heard that they barely had enough players for a varsity team (dont know if thats true).

they had a great season last year. they probably have a chance at beating david brainerd, grace, and copper basin.

QUOTE(fargen01 @ Mar 15 2007 - 06:52 PM) 826413374[/snapback]yea i would say 2-8. they lost alot of theyre starters. i wonder if they will have a jv team? I heard that they barely had enough players for a varsity team (dont know if thats true).

they had a great season last year. they probably have a chance at beating david brainerd, grace, and copper basin.

Actually, i asked a few temple fans at the end of the season, and the loss is total. I think they said only 2 players weren't seniors and i know that one of those is at mccallie, and the other is somewhere else.

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826413436[/snapback]Actually, i asked a few temple fans at the end of the season, and the loss is total. I think they said only 2 players weren't seniors and i know that one of those is at mccallie, and the other is somewhere else.

yea the one that went to mccalie i think was joey skogen. i dont know who the other one was either.

so theyre pretty much done for /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(fargen01 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826413532[/snapback]yea the one that went to mccalie i think was joey skogen. i dont know who the other one was either.

so theyre pretty much done for /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I think 2007 will be tough but I think with the transfers coming in (some moving in and coming from middle school who will play this year) they will be better in 2008. They are not folding their cards.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think you dudes realize how bad it really is. you are being kind to say 2-8, they literally have nothing, no skill people, no experience, no coaching, (by that I mean no bodies, no experienced people helping the new guy can't remember his name) and he isn't the most expereinced fella on the block, nice guy, but green thats all). My nephew just told me that their only athelete just got kicked out of school and some dude who was suppose to play QB lasted 3 weeks at the school and his dad jumped ship right quick when he saw what was really going on. They will survive, don't anyone get all mad here, but a one win season, if they are playing anyone at all, will be doing pretty good adn it won't be grace, grace will beat Temple 21. Rebuilding can really hurt at times.

QUOTE(fatchance @ Apr 15 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826438031[/snapback]I don't think you dudes realize how bad it really is. you are being kind to say 2-8, they literally have nothing, no skill people, no experience, no coaching, (by that I mean no bodies, no experienced people helping the new guy can't remember his name) and he isn't the most expereinced fella on the block, nice guy, but green thats all). My nephew just told me that their only athelete just got kicked out of school and some dude who was suppose to play QB lasted 3 weeks at the school and his dad jumped ship right quick when he saw what was really going on. They will survive, don't anyone get all mad here, but a one win season, if they are playing anyone at all, will be doing pretty good adn it won't be grace, grace will beat Temple 21. Rebuilding can really hurt at times.

I agree with you on the total loss aspect in terms of their talent, coaches, ect. But i really think you need to learn a little about the bakery that is region 3-1A. South Pitt is the baker, and on an average year there is about two decent cakes and alot of muffins.

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Apr 16 2007 - 01:32 AM) 826438344[/snapback]I agree with you on the total loss aspect in terms of their talent, coaches, ect. But i really think you need to learn a little about the bakery that is region 3-1A. South Pitt is the baker, and on an average year there is about two decent cakes and alot of muffins.

Come on FC, cut our region some slack /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We need to get some of your muffins to play our muffins and see what happens /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />