CSAS vs. TN Temple

VOLZ11

QUOTE(Tha Chosen One @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:49 PM) 826414866[/snapback]I would like to congratulate both teams and I can honestly say that the Region 3-a is probably the best in Tennessee and some of the teams that are a few notches below these two teams in the region like Grace, 21st Century, and South Pittsburg were actually pretty good teams over these past few years and whoever can get out of that region has a legitimate chance to compete for the title. By the way I think Temple will win by 10

I don't think you have the right to brag about your private school loaded region.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to my boys Temple. Wasn't even close. We all know the Temple/Humboldt game was basically the championship game.

Congrats to CSAS on a great season. That team will do well next year.

Seth Skogen should have won Mr. Basketball. He is well deserving of that, but congrats to the guy from UC

Dee should have received some kind of award. That was pretty lame.

Congrats to everyone who made the team though.

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 17 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826415606[/snapback]Congrats to my boys Temple. Wasn't even close. We all know the Temple/Humboldt game was basically the championship game.

Congrats to CSAS on a great season. That team will do well next year.

Seth Skogen should have won Mr. Basketball. He is well deserving of that, but congrats to the guy from UC

Dee should have received some kind of award. That was pretty lame.

Congrats to everyone who made the team though.

I agree with you about Dee. That was lame. I have to be honest. I walked away from the arena tonight scratching my head in disbelief, not only about Dee, but about Seth not winning Mr. Basketball. It seems to me that there was some seriously off balance politics going on!

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 17 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826415651[/snapback]I agree with you about Dee. That was lame. I have to be honest. I walked away from the arena tonight scratching my head in disbelief, not only about Dee, but about Seth not winning Mr. Basketball. It seems to me that there was some seriously off balance politics going on!

I agree wholeheartedly once again....politics decides individual awards...but great players and great teams take home the awards that really matter and that would be the big golden ball.....congrats to temple...

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:16 PM) 826415344[/snapback]Temple will win easily...I mean it's a no-brainer......Temple baby..WOOO!!!!

Maybe I just put the jinx on ya.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Anyway we can get you to jinx Temple's 07-08 season too?!

Way to go Crusaders!!! We love ya. We'll miss you seniors!

Seems like just yesterday I was watching the Fab Freshmen trio of Dee, Josh, and Seth. You guys are irreplaceable.

Coaches Brown and Skogen, thanks for your dedication! We'll miss you.

Jacob, Caleb, and Seth; get married and have lots of boys. We need to start re-building!