The best Single A town.

shutout

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OLDSCHOOL44 @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:42 PM) 826414578[/snapback]They all are private schools /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Yes they are except for CSAS, they are also Christian schools /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The toughest Region in the state 3A used to be the toughest district in the state. The best district in all of Tennessee was the District 4-A. Temple, Boyd, CCS, Grace, LV (back when they were good recruiters) /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> South Pitt, Charleston, Whitwell, Copper Basin, CSAS, and probably a couple of others I am forgetting. Back in the day there was no easy W especially on the road.

i have to add a reply here. there is no way in the world that chattanooga is the best single A town. when you are single A, you are small. you need a hometown type feel...not a big city. i'm not going to say that culleoka is the best, but when a whole town gets behind a team...when a whole town shows up on game nights...when a whole town ask off work to go to a milestone game...those are the characteristics of a good town. culleoka is that town.

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826414670[/snapback]i have to add a reply here. there is no way in the world that chattanooga is the best single A town. when you are single A, you are small. you need a hometown type feel...not a big city. i'm not going to say that culleoka is the best, but when a whole town gets behind a team...when a whole town shows up on game nights...when a whole town ask off work to go to a milestone game...those are the characteristics of a good town. culleoka is that town.

you're wrong. chattanooga has the best talent this year obviously.