Mitchell has a great chance to return

Galilee

Just left team close out meeting and each player stated how sorry they were for not stepping up. I am glad they fell that way, but yesterday few teams in the nation would have defeated LT. I am so proud of this team and enjoyed it much better than last year's. Here is a thread I posted earlier in the season

The pressure is gone., Mitchell will have a better TEAM this year. Options Track this topic

Galilee

View Member Profile

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 42,865

Yes, I said it correct. W will have a better team this year. Last year we had more talent but this team plays much better together. I see that everybody is counting us out but do not take us lightly.

--------------------

"Children don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care"

Although we did not win the title, our boys suprised everyone. With a little more hard work and disclipine we have a good chance to win it all next year. We will take this and learn from it. Once again congrats to LT.

Congrats Gal on a good season. Early on seeing you guys play i saw the potential but didnt think you all could make it to state. Coach Johnson deserves a lot of credit for a wonderful season. Good luck next year and I will checking you guys out because your home games are so exiting.

Congrats to Mitchell on a great season. Losing guys like Young, Powell, Thornton, & Cager is not easy to overcome but not only did Mitchell do this but they also returned to the state title game with one of the youngest teams both classification wise and experience wise in THE ENTIRE STATE!!!!!

Next Year's State Title Game For Class AA: Mitchell vs Bolivar Central (BOOK IT)

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 18 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826416714[/snapback]Congrats to Mitchell on a great season. Losing guys like Young, Powell, Thornton, & Cager is not easy to overcome but not only did Mitchell do this but they also returned to the state title game with one of the youngest teams both classification wise and experience wise in THE ENTIRE STATE!!!!!

Next Year's State Title Game For Class AA: Mitchell vs Bolivar Central (BOOK IT)

I think my hustlin tigers will be in this game next year. We lost a lot of players this year due to grades. Thats why we didnt have a bench. Plus our pg didnt play because he was sick (chicken pox). D. Ricks is the real deal and he will be back next year along with Taylor and Allen. We will get Buck Buck back and we will have a solid 7 this year. So be on the lookout for us next season and watchout for D. Ricks for Mr. B-Ball.

Oh yeah, your coach did a great job coaching your boys. He unloaded his bench and that proved to be a key factor because your boys went on a tear against us(Howard). and I have to say that I was pulling for AE to beat you but thats because I know their program

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:04 AM) 826417276[/snapback]I think my hustlin tigers will be in this game next year. We lost a lot of players this year due to grades. Thats why we didnt have a bench. Plus our pg didnt play because he was sick (chicken pox). D. Ricks is the real deal and he will be back next year along with Taylor and Allen. We will get Buck Buck back and we will have a solid 7 this year. So be on the lookout for us next season and watchout for D. Ricks for Mr. B-Ball.

Oh yeah, your coach did a great job coaching your boys. He unloaded his bench and that proved to be a key factor because your boys went on a tear against us(Howard). and I have to say that I was pulling for AE to beat you but thats because I know their program

Good job Galilee, coach Johnson and the Mitchell Tigers. It was nice talking to your principal also. Galilee keep in touch.

Good lookin team coming back. 1 looks to be a good Freshman. 15 can play and 25 i know can shoot because he had the best looking shot in the tourny it just didnt fall.

Johnson should have not guarnteed a victory though that was a little out there. Last years team only lost by 4 this years 19 seems like last years may still have been better but next year may be the year. I would love to see Mitchell-Bolivar matchup. Fulton was the 2nd best team in the tourny this year and look o be back with Howard and Chatt A&S also returning alot of players.

QUOTE(williebgovs04 @ Mar 19 2007 - 01:23 PM) 826417610[/snapback]Good lookin team coming back. 1 looks to be a good Freshman. 15 can play and 25 i know can shoot because he had the best looking shot in the tourny it just didnt fall.

Johnson should have not guarnteed a victory though that was a little out there. Last years team only lost by 4 this years 19 seems like last years may still have been better but next year may be the year. I would love to see Mitchell-Bolivar matchup. Fulton was the 2nd best team in the tourny this year and look o be back with Howard and Chatt A&S also returning alot of players.

I would love to see a BTW vs Mitchell championship... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Galilee...Your team did a tremendous job making it to the title game. But please tell your players it was not a matter of not stepping up. It was a matter of Liberty being overwhelmingly better than them. Last year was a matter of Mitchell not stepping up. This year you guys were young and they STEPPED UP big time. Be honest with your kids. They were overmatched against Liberty. They have a very good chance of winning next year. Those kids need to take advantage of their experience because next year they will have a chance to win it all.