East vs West All Star game at Trevecca

Icy

QUOTE(KublahKD @ Mar 22 2007 - 07:10 AM) 826420102[/snapback]West TN basketball is great, but East and Middle TN definetley have a lot of talent as well. Brendan Wright, Lee Humphreys, Corey Brewer, Tyler Smith, Lamont Gordon, the Smith guy for UT, etc., etc. The West has the best athletes, but the Middle and East seem to do a better job of developing the talent they have and turning them into good basketball players and not just athletes.

We are waisting our time argueing with these people from the west. The west doesnt have that many players to sign D-1. Scholarship. Young is good but who else, Wright is the better player look at what he is doing at UNC. Tech is getting a glimpse at the tourney from their couch

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, whoa I'm from the West don't get me wrong. West TN basketball is nationally respected, and that's for a reason. The West does produce tons of college players, definetley more than East or Middle. Who else? Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Maurice Miller, Jarvis Varnardo, Randy Culpepper, Delk twins, Xavier Webb, Nichaeous Doaks, Marlon Bright, Desmond Yates, Pierre Niles, Derrick Byars, Brandon Powell....not to mention the young players coming up who will sign D1: Justin Blake, Casey Prather, 2-3 kids from Haywood, 2-3 kids from Bolivar, Leslie McDonald, Elliot Williams, Jarvis Jones, Jason Jones, Brennan Torstrick, Lawrence Bowers....I can literally sit here naming guys all day, but I think you see my point. The West is the best, but the East and Middle are pretty good too.

QUOTE(KublahKD @ Mar 22 2007 - 09:14 AM) 826420154[/snapback]Whoa, whoa I'm from the West don't get me wrong. West TN basketball is nationally respected, and that's for a reason. The West does produce tons of college players, definetley more than East or Middle. Who else? Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism, Maurice Miller, Jarvis Varnardo, Randy Culpepper, Delk twins, Xavier Webb, Nichaeous Doaks, Marlon Bright, Desmond Yates, Pierre Niles, Derrick Byars, Brandon Powell....not to mention the young players coming up who will sign D1: Justin Blake, Casey Prather, 2-3 kids from Haywood, 2-3 kids from Bolivar, Leslie McDonald, Elliot Williams, Jarvis Jones, Jason Jones, Brennan Torstrick, Lawrence Bowers....I can literally sit here naming guys all day, but I think you see my point. The West is the best, but the East and Middle are pretty good too.

Sorry, not trying to start anything, but Bolivar doesnt have any D1 players for the next few years.

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:42 AM) 826420121[/snapback]Temple and Maryville!!! two out of three. Now that aint bad

"Out of three champions 3 are from the East" these are your words hustling tiger...only 2 out of 3 champions are from the East. I'm glad that the East has finally won majority of the Gold. How long has it been since that has happened? It has been about 7 years since the East has won majority of the Gold. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:46 AM) 826420130[/snapback]We are waisting our time argueing with these people from the west. The west doesnt have that many players to sign D-1. Scholarship. Young is good but who else, Wright is the better player look at what he is doing at UNC. Tech is getting a glimpse at the tourney from their couch

What's the point. Oh, you don't have one because the players you just named aren't from the East. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 20 2007 - 08:29 PM) 826418912[/snapback]Lol...I bet all the East TN people are going to ignore this topic....they know who is going to OWN this game!!!! This will obviously show where the talent is at in the state!!! West by 20+!!

Hey GCPioneer can you tell me what the score was for some reason my computer will not let me go to the 2nd page.